Newcomers...

Counter...

• You're here and alive?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay! We be fragments of your imagination

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey guys the names Dave, new here........obviously. Ah Im irish and I help run the fantasy and science fiction society in galway. Into a good few rpgs, exalted, werewolf, vampire, changling, dark heresy m sure the list goes on :)

Um, hello.

Name's Ciarán, another Irish gamer from Galway. Chaka, risaphoenix, eclipse8804 and Grey tend to call me "Grampa". Then I hit them with my stick for being cheeky.

Sarky's responsible for me knowing which end of a Daiklave you stick in the Deathlord.

If he offers to run something, I recommend playing it.

Chaka said:
Sarky's responsible for me knowing which end of a Daiklave you stick in the Deathlord.
All of it. Repeatedly.

And hush, you'll make people think I'm a GM of some sort.

Welcome!

God, I never realized there were so many people from Ireland here.... This isn't some super-secret planned invasion/takeover, now is it? >_>

While Jukashi is nothing to do with me, Grey, Hyrune, and a couple of the others followed me here. :P

Welcome one and all to the ECR. While I may not be Irish, I do heartily embrace my Celtic roots by wearing a kilt more days than not.

Hey hey. New guy here. Name's Alex, half british half french unnatural hybrid. Regular RPG player and occasional DM. Love games centered around plot and character development although the occasional action is liked if cool. Played with Exalted, WoD, DnD, Big Eyes Small Mouths...

Wait.... when did we allow in the Netherworld's Overlords? This is a posh high class place. ^_-

Haku said:
Wait.... when did we allow in the Netherworld's Overlords? This is a posh high class place. ^_-
The French rule the Netherworlds? Damn, I have a lot of repenting to do before I die... >.<

I tried playing it, but as soon as the Prinnies appeared and started dancing at my enemies my progress was halted by gooing "D'aaaaaawwwwww!"

Users who are viewing this thread