Newcomers...

Counter...

• You're here and alive?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay! We be fragments of your imagination

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey, have you seen some of those Memnon on Luna tentacle rape scenes floating around the internet? The only thing you need to play Exalted is a few dice and a vividly perverted imagination. :mrgreen:

Hello there, waiting patiently for a play-by-post campaign in the near future (I think), just posting to a) say hi and b) because the email from the admin said I'd be deleted if I didn't. So, uh, hello! :lol:

Well... not deleted, but when cleaning accounts, it's... easer to just go after accounts with a 0 post-count.... 8)

But, yes... welcome.

Howdy to all who've recently joined. I add my welcomes to all the rest. Come on in, kick up your feet, and make yourself at home! It's what I did and I like it just fine!

:-D

Indeed welcome.

Though I've a funny feeling I've seen that Hyrune kid somewhere before... Don't trust him! He's got shifty eyes...

Chaka said:
Indeed welcome.
Though I've a funny feeling I've seen that Hyrune kid somewhere before... Don't trust him! He's got shifty eyes...
Small hands. Smells of cabbage.....

Hiyo, new here, after having a brush with deletion and reregistration I am endeavoring to have a post count. I joined up as a member of the Changeling game, Spurious Sanctuary, but would happily stick my head into an Exalted game or two.

no problem, i just got very confused because i was staring at the confirmation email in my inbox then having it tell me my user name didn't exist. got the heads up from chaka when i went ranting very confuzedly at him.

all is well now tho.

I've been knocking around for a bit, so I really should have at least one post here.

Hullo, I'm Grey. The Chaka-monster brought me here and now I can't get home.

I've been playing PBP since about '04 or '05 but our board died, so here I am.

Look forward to me potentially inflicting my homebrew system & setting on you (assuming this won't affect copyright when I try to hawk the rulebooks in Autumn).

Hello! I do most of my gaming by PbP these days, but I've never been able to find boards which ran Exalted. Someone recommended this site to me after complaining about the lack of Exalted in my life, so now (obviously, given this post) I am here. It seems pretty friendly here, so here's to good times!

Users who are viewing this thread