Newcomers...

Counter...

• You're here and alive?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay! We be fragments of your imagination

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lord Sessadore, this threw me when I first joined as well. In order to get in the game please follow these steps.

Click 'User Control Panel' at the top of any page

Click 'Usergroups' on the left link list

Select the radio button for Chronicles of a Thousands Fists then hit the 'Submit' button (the drop down menu should already be on 'Join Selected').

Get approvedy by Cyl.

Post your character as per Cyl's chargen rules.

Play!

Disclaimers:

Cyl is a special case being both an ST and a moderator so he might be able to do some vodoo I'm not aware of without you needing to take any actions. The above process is still good to know for joining other games. Chronicles of a Thousands Fists may have already given everyone access as well at some point so you might already be in the group! But I'm not sure that works retroactively, and that was definately before you joined. Barring any of the disclaimers happening, do the above.

Thanks, Tikor! I just noticed that the Thousand Fists board was locked, but I figured that the moderator/admin for that board would have to add me. Would have taken me a while to figure out that I needed to do something myself, haha.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Seems like you guys have a pretty cool community here. :)

If you're tempted by Martial Arts, Esbilon and I are STing the Chronicles of a Thousand Fists.

I was actually gonna try for Years of Strife, but hey. Two games are better than one. :)

Immaculate monk alright?

Yup, all types of MAists are welcomed, from mortals to gods.

Prepare a draft and send it to both of us so we can study it and see how we're going to do things (we already have a dedicated plot for realm lovers, so it will be easy to prep your chronicle and team you up) :twisted:

I'll see what I can put together.

Hmm, looking over the Immaculate... Ought to be fun. Air Dragon Style, I think.

Hey, I registered a little while ago (same name and everything), but got pulled away before I could post anywhere. When I got back, my account wasn't there anymore and there was an email saying goodbye! from the patternspider admins.

Posting here so that doesn't happen again.

Lemon said:
Hey, I registered a little while ago (same name and everything), but got pulled away before I could post anywhere. When I got back, my account wasn't there anymore and there was an email saying goodbye! from the patternspider admins.
Posting here so that doesn't happen again.
Sorry... :oops:

But I was nuking virtually every post count 0 account.

Since this appears to be the only thread I CAN post in, for some unknown reason, I shall introduce myself.

I go by Entaris in Cyberspace, but Creation has seen me with many different names and Titles.

I prefer occupying the flesh of Children of Luna and my Compassion is never higher than 1.

Welcome!

If you're looking to post in a game you're in (Lunar Fury? Others perhaps?), go here and apply to the related usergroup:

ucp.php?i=167

Note: It may require an Admin to OK your application (in the case of Lunar Fury).

Users who are viewing this thread