Newcomers...

Counter...

• You're here and alive?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay! We be fragments of your imagination

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
StarHawk said:
To state: I am still very very very new to the pbp side of the forums, I'm more accustomed to the discussion forums.
I however am looking for something to do occasionally. I'd really like to find a chat-based game good for a few nights a week, but I understand that's unlikely.

So my question is instead, is there is list or something of games that are still open to players?
Games that are... open. ^_^ ;;;

Hmmm....

Hey

Not sure why I haven't taken the time to introduce myself yet but here goes.

I'm karrth, recently I've been buying a lot of exalted books but have yet to play a single game that lasts past the first few posts. So I'm hoping to either find a good game to play or GM one. Though I'd prefer to actually try the system before that ^^

Welcome, we got games that have been going on for month so it shouldn't be a problem. :)

Check the Game Status to see what games have slots.

Hiya,

I'm Becky. I'm a 36 year old British woman. Obviously I like Exalted and would like to find a game - that's why I'm here. :)

I'll be adding Exalted to my interests just as soon as I figure out where my profile is...

Um, that makes me sound dumb. I'm not dumb really.

Becky

Hello, Becky,

Welcome to the forum. You should find your profile here.

From what part of Britain are you? I've just come back from a term-long period of study in Southampton, Hampshire.

Arthur said:
Hello, Becky,
Welcome to the forum. You should find your profile here.
Thanks. :oops:

From what part of Britain are you? I've just come back from a term-long period of study in Southampton, Hampshire.
I live in near Stoke-On-Trent in North Staffordshire. An area of the world that seems sadly lacking in Exalted Games.

Becky

Hello, Norts here. Perusing the area, decided to make a profile, and see about a game at some point soon. Can't have too much exalted, even if I'm in a table game, and planning out two more, along with writing some fiction for a character. Much fun will be had, I'm sure.

Welcome Becky,

I live in Peru where RPG is totally absent from the map... long live the board that fills me daily with exalted entertainment. :mrgreen:

Edit: hey Norts.

Greetings all. I'm the ST in Lunar Fury, and I'm taking a few new people in. I've gotten one PM request so far, so if anyone is interested, send me a line and I can give you a summary of what's gone on and get you up to speed of what events have shaken Creation in my game.

That's a rather short résumé, considering we just won the war against an army of faes using demons and a Juggernaut-like behemoth filled with thousand of the toughest vermins you'll ever see...

I might be interested in joining. All of the other games are slowing down. :sighs sadly: That or confusing the hell out of me. (Biohazard) The other players outshine me and make me feel like the grumpy dwarf emo. LOL

Sort of... >_>

Amsterdam is well...uh...Amsterdam. Classes haven't really started up in full force, so now that I've settled into a place I've got a little time to spare. There's no telling what will happen when they do kick it up, though. But for now, I'm back. Sorry about the extended absence, emphasis on the extended bit. >_<

07_15_16---Round-Hay-Bales_web.jpg

its funny because there's... hay there... everybody...

Hello everybody. I might make a game here at some point, but don't hold your breath. I tend to get started on making a story, then overcomplicating it in my head until I just give up. But hey, there's bound to be a success sometime.

For now, I'd definitely like to play, at least.

*waves back*

That's a sad intro !

Check the game status to see where you can fit in !

Users who are viewing this thread