• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy *~New Moon Academy~*

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:

Dom:

Dom watched the news whike crossings his fingers together and putting it around his mouth. He wasn't sure what farmer had to do on tv, but he barely watched tv so he wouldn't knw
She sat next to him happily before she looked at him and smiled at him happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She sat next to him happily before she looked at him and smiled at him happily
[/QUOTE]
Dom:

Dom looked at silith with a smile before staring back at the tv. "What other purpose does Farming has besides being on tv?" Yep, he just asked a stupid question but whatever.

Dom:

Dom looked at silith with a smile before staring back at the tv. "What other purpose does Farming has besides being on tv?" Yep, he just asked a stupid question but whatever.
"Farming?" She asked before bursting into laughter at his question. It was a stupid question but she didnt mind in

I look down at my acceptance letter to NMA, i look up at the large campus in front of me, "hmmm so this is the school huh?" I fold the paper up and place it in my back pocket. I take my first step onto the campus and a smile breaks across my face, "i finally made it!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Farming?" She asked before bursting into laughter at his question. It was a stupid question but she didnt mind in

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

Dom nodded at her with a glare before pointing at the tv. "You were just watching something to do with farming, so I wanted to know what purpose does Farming have." He huffed before crossing his arms.

Dom:

Dom nodded at her with a glare before pointing at the tv. "You were just watching something to do with farming, so I wanted to know what purpose does Farming have." He huffed before crossing his arms.
"Thats oil farming sweet heart not regular farming." She said still laughing happily at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thats oil farming sweet heart not regular farming." She said still laughing happily at him

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

"I said Farming not what type of farming it was so hah." He pointed her with a smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So farming and oil farming are different." She said back to him

[/QUOTE]

Dom:

"So? I don't watch TV a lot so I wouldn't know." He shrugged at it. He mostly spent his time hunting and trying to survive while growing up.

Ryan:

He stood at the front of the school with a scowl. He had finally gotten his old clothes back and could switch back to how he dressed, not like Dom. @Anyone

Dom:

"So? I don't watch TV a lot so I wouldn't know." He shrugged at it. He mostly spent his time hunting and trying to survive while growing up.

Ryan:

He stood at the front of the school with a scowl. He had finally gotten his old clothes back and could switch back to how he dressed, not like Dom. @Anyone
"Well farming is the growing of vegtables and care taking of animals while oil farming is the collection of fossil fules." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving, post: 5073477, member: 38966"]"Well farming is the growing of vegtables and care taking of animals while oil farming is the collection of fossil fules." She said to him

Dom:

"Boo." He shouted at the explanation. "I rather work at a slaughter house, those meaty body cows." He licked his lips at the though of that.

Dom:

"Boo." He shouted at the explanation. "I rather work at a slaughter house, those meaty body cows." He licked his lips at the though of that.

"Farms are the ones that raise the cows then sell then to the slaughter houses so no farm's no slaughter houses." She said to him with a smirk

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River nodded as ge continued to walk with her not knowing what to say to her next

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn follows beside him, not really too sure where he was taking her. "Uh River?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah?" He asked as he walked with her

[/QUOTE]
"Where are we going?" Acelynn asked him with a raised brow.

mrjoker212 said:
I look down at my acceptance letter to NMA, i look up at the large campus in front of me, "hmmm so this is the school huh?" I fold the paper up and place it in my back pocket. I take my first step onto the campus and a smile breaks across my face, "i finally made it!"
Please make a CS.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I have no idea." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn laughs. "Well then how about we go back to the dorms?" She suggested.

mrjoker212 said:
What does a chatacter sheet consist of entirely
((Check the character sign up tab and you'll see I have a template laid out there. Use that to post your character in that tab and I'll look over it, then decide if your character is aloud in.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back