• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy *~New Moon Academy~*

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn raises a brow. "Feed how?" She asked and patted beside her for him to sit.
"I feed on the fear of others so........ Its not exactly something the school likes." He said to her

CellistCat606 said:

Rachel

Rachel listened to her then said "Soo then what race are you?" Rachel then started swishing her tail from left to right.

''I am a Chaos Intoner. i doubt you even heard of the word Intoner before...right?''

CellistCat606 said:

Rachel

"No! Wait...yeah I don't what that word means. What does is it mean?"

''just a Goddess-like being that sings songs that carry magic energy in them. and we have certain magics we're best at. in my case, chaos''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''just a Goddess-like being that sings songs that carry magic energy in them. and we have certain magics we're best at. in my case, chaos''

Rachel

"So like a Siren? Except you're Chaos Incarnation?"

"Not too bad...although we could do without some of these useless things." Amy muttered, looking at the many books on the back shelves of the room.

She grabbed one from the shelf, flipping through the pages as her eyes skimmed the words and pictures before giving a light scoff after closing the book. Amy held the book tightly in her paw, staring at it while focusing. Purple flames suddenly engulfed the book, having appeared out of nowhere as the flames reduced the book to ashes.

"Much better."

CellistCat606 said:

Rachel

"So like a Siren? Except you're Chaos Incarnation?"

''Maybe not like a Siren...for Intoners are God-like beings...we're like deities but...just not Gods or Goddesses..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I feed on the fear of others so........ Its not exactly something the school likes." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn nods. "That is very true, but I believe an exception would have to be made in your case. Can you eat real food?" She asked him.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn nods. "That is very true, but I believe an exception would have to be made in your case. Can you eat real food?" She asked him.
"No i cant. It's just a waste for me to eat normal food." He said to het

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No i cant. It's just a waste for me to eat normal food." He said to het

[/QUOTE]
"So..does it even have a taste for you?" Acelynn asked as she stood up then threw away her trash.

xEmoBunnehx said:
"So..does it even have a taste for you?" Acelynn asked as she stood up then threw away her trash.
"No..... But its satisfying because if i dont eat. My body turns on its self and i feed off my own mind." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No..... But its satisfying because if i dont eat. My body turns on its self and i feed off my own mind." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Acekynn winces slightly. "That sounds unpleasant..but where do you wanna go now?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I do not care were." He said to her softly as he stood up and walked to her

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn smiled a little bit. "Then I'm gonna show you my favorite spot on campus." She said and gently grabbed his wrist and pulled him along behind her.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn smiled a little bit. "Then I'm gonna show you my favorite spot on campus." She said and gently grabbed his wrist and pulled him along behind her.
"Fine." River said before she grabed his wrist making him look down at her hand as she pulle him along before looking back up to her then around to try and figure out were they were going

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Fine." River said before she grabed his wrist making him look down at her hand as she pulle him along before looking back up to her then around to try and figure out were they were going

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn lead him through the school, passing by students and teachers as she pulled him out to the courtyard. There were very few people here and most looked like they wouldn't be remaining long as Acelynn slowed down to a walk and took him to the giant willow tree. "This, Reaver, is my absolute favorite spot." She said as she looked at the tree with a huge smile. "Might be cliche, but it's really quiet and peaceful here, also most people don't come out here so I don't get bothered. It's pretty ideal when you're a loner." She said with a giggle as she looked over at him.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn lead him through the school, passing by students and teachers as she pulled him out to the courtyard. There were very few people here and most looked like they wouldn't be remaining long as Acelynn slowed down to a walk and took him to the giant willow tree. "This, Reaver, is my absolute favorite spot." She said as she looked at the tree with a huge smile. "Might be cliche, but it's really quiet and peaceful here, also most people don't come out here so I don't get bothered. It's pretty ideal when you're a loner." She said with a giggle as she looked over at him.
"It is quite beautiful and i guess you cant use that term any more." He said to her reffering to her calling her self a loner because they were baciacly friends plus dorm mates so she wasnt exactly alone any more in his eyes. "It does seem quoet to.... I might have to come here again." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It is quite beautiful and i guess you cant use that term any more." He said to her reffering to her calling her self a loner because they were baciacly friends plus dorm mates so she wasnt exactly alone any more in his eyes. "It does seem quoet to.... I might have to come here again." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn giggled. "Guess you're right. Ex-loner then. Though if you come here again, you might find me here drawing." She said and let go of his wrist, then looked at the symbol on her palm, something she'd yet to do. "You know..it kind of looks like a really cool tattoo."

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:

Dom:

He scowled as he sat on the school staircase, he should really do something about his habit of randomly waking up and not knowing where he was at. Maybe he should go have a drink or a meal at the cafeteria or whatever others called that area.

Ryan:

Ry was doing the most stupid thing he could do, glaring at himself on the school window. Why was he glaring at himself? He forgot to bring his school supplies and his suit, wearing Dom clothes instead, god, now he was gonna get confused by him because even his hair was all messed up and he couldn't find his things to fix it. He didn't want to be called Dom, why must he be hated? He was a good guy who slept a lot, but that was it. @anyone

(Hey i saw you were open wanna rp with my new teacher character?)

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn giggled. "Guess you're right. Ex-loner then. Though if you come here again, you might find me here drawing." She said and let go of his wrist, then looked at the symbol on her palm, something she'd yet to do. "You know..it kind of looks like a really cool tattoo."
"Yeah a tattoo put on with a hundred more times pain thab a regular tattoo ans it just so happens to let you call oppon one of the darkest elements ever." Hw said to her finding her happiness at the tattoo amusing

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah a tattoo put on with a hundred more times pain thab a regular tattoo ans it just so happens to let you call oppon one of the darkest elements ever." Hw said to her finding her happiness at the tattoo amusing

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn laughs. "That just makes it even more epic and worth it though..I think I'd like not to uh..revisit such memories that I assume you saw as well?" She said looking up at him with a raised eyebrow.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn laughs. "That just makes it even more epic and worth it though..I think I'd like not to uh..revisit such memories that I assume you saw as well?" She said looking up at him with a raised eyebrow.
"Yes i saw those memoried along with everything else you fear." He said softly to her as he looked at her hand and then scar tattoo then back up to her face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yes i saw those memoried along with everything else you fear." He said softly to her as he looked at her hand and then scar tattoo then back up to her face

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn lowered her gaze a bit. "The first pert was a fear, but the rest was memories I still very much fear happening once more.." She said softly, her tone melancholy.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn lowered her gaze a bit. "The first pert was a fear, but the rest was memories I still very much fear happening once more.." She said softly, her tone melancholy.
"Dont worry. As long as im arround any one that tries to put you through those memories again will shrivel and die as there minds are eaten away by darkness. I dont like it when people are tortured like that so this is one promise i will make. No one will touch you with the intent to harm ever again." He said to her in his usual cold tone as he leaned against the tree

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Dont worry. As long as im arround any one that tries to put you through those memories again will shrivel and die as there minds are eaten away by darkness. I dont like it when people are tortured like that so this is one promise i will make. No one will touch you with the intent to harm ever again." He said to her in his usual cold tone as he leaned against the tree

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn looked up a him slightly with a small half smile. "That's an awfully deep promise Reaver..are you sure you really want to promise something like that to me?" She asked him then added, "Also..It would be really great if you could not tell anyone about those..they are my memories."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back