• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy *~New Moon Academy~*

Acelynn groans inwardly as she gets up. "Might want to get a fire hydrant.." She warned with a sigh as she made her way to the front of the room.

((It's fine. I get busy with school so x3 it's all good.))

Damien smiled slightly. At least it seemed like his roommates would be nice. "It's good to meet you both," He continued unpacking as he spoke, "What are you majoring in?" He directed the question to both girl and pet, assuming that, if it was here, there was more to it than meets the eye.

@NightCasterZ @MelodyRabbit

Flame continued her running for a few more laps, before grabbing her drink. She had been running for quite a while, and she still wasn't fully tired, but she decided to move on to some long distance running for a while. She grinned to herself as she realised that the teacher still hadn't arrived. She could do whatever she wanted! Flame took a quick break to have a drink, and one of the granola bars she had in her bag for just this occasion.

"Good morning Liz and I am majoring to be an environmentalist" she rpleid and then asked " what about you Damien"

The towering red individual has arrived to the dormitory's, without second thought he would approach the dorms glaring upon the doors, whilst he walked towards the entrance he would crack his neck, back and forth, he would then open the door the the dorms and begin walking around to see if he can catch eye on anyone else, his large right arm would be dragging across the floor, even if he could not find someone and he went around everywhere he'd just repeat and repeat the step until he notices someone like a robot.

"Err.." He would grunt as he searched the dorms.

"Oh, that sounds like fun. I major in Classics and ancient history. I minor in art as well." He placed his bag under the remaining bed once he finished unpacking, assuming that it was his. "I'd love to read some of your poems sometime"

@MelodyRabbit @NightCasterZ

103405.jpg

Spencer arrives at his dorm. He hoped he got a good roommate. He was late. Fuck. He puts his suitcase on the ground and sits beside it. He starts drawing in his notebook. His dad would arrive tomorrow. Strange what happened to his father. He wonders if he would get a girl as a roommate. He hopes he didn't get a gay roommate. They were kinda scary. One time a lesbian couple had yelled at him for saying hello. He gets out a notepad and begins to sketch what his roommate might look like. He realizes that he was pretty dirty after taking a shortcut to the academy. He goes into the bathroom to take a shower. Better make a good first impression.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I really love history in general, and seeing how humanity managed to thrive. I particularly enjoy the Roman Empire, because it was better cultured than the modern world." He smiled just thinking about how amazing the world would have looked back then. "I can't wait"

Flame sighed slightly, wondering whether it was actually worth doing anything when the teacher wasn't going to arrive. She still ran one more lap, but decided to head up to the dorms, hopefully to take a shower. She wasn't necessarily sweaty, but she hadn't had a chance to have a long shower thus morning, so she would still appreciated.

Flame grabbed her bag and headed to the room she had been told she would be sharing, though she wasn't sure who with. She opened the door and heard the shower going, so she sat on the bed to wait.

@Masked Imperial

After turning off the shower and changing into his new clothes, he steps out of the bathroom, and sees a red-head girl in the dorm. He smiles and walks towards her. "Hello dear, my name is Spencer Clark and I'm going to be your roommate! I'll let you pick your bed first." She was pretty, he liked the fiery redhead type of girl. He hoped they could become friends.

@FictionalReality

"Oh, um, I have a few books if you want to borrow them, and I could teach you sometime if you wanted, I guess..." Damien trailed off at the end, sightly surprised. No one had really taken an interest in his major before, not even his sister.

Flame grinned back, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Hey, I'm Kateryn, but you can call me Flame if you want!" She pulled her bag bag onto her shoulder as it started to slip off. He seemed nice, and certainly cute, though she didn't necessarily think that sort of thing mattered. "Actually I was just about to take a shower, so you can choose first. If you don't mind of course."

@Masked Imperial

"Really thanks since I need to know history of places where environmentalist would be needed and why not learn alot more while I at it " she said all cheery

"Thank you very much, Flame." He replies, and picks up his bag and places it on the bed o the left. He opens it and pulls out his clothes and begins putting them away. He puts his drawing materials on his bed along with a storybook, and begins to sketch Flame, to see how well he could sketch another person, not just monsters and gods. He starts humming a song as he starts drawing the girl.

[media]

[/media]

Damien grinned slightly, grabbing one of his books and handing it to her. "Here, this is a book about the agricultural and military history of the Roman Empire. If you need any other books I know a really good independent library. They always manage to have the book you want."

She nodded slightly, placing her bag on the other bed and grabbing a grey tank top and some white shorts from her bag. "No problemo." Flame peered curiously over at his sketchpad just before entering the bathroom. "What are you drawing?" She walked back over to get a better view.

@Masked Imperial

"Oh, it's you I'm drawing. Trying to expand what I normally draw, to other people, not just gods, and monsters." He pauses, then takes in what he draws. He's impressed, it was much better than his normal sketches. "What do you think?"

@FictionalReality

Melody took the book and said "Thanks and I let you know and don't mind me I just need to start unpacking since I haven't yet". She grabbed her bags next to the bed and started to unpack with her starting with clothes and then other things.

Kathlianna woke up and rolled over, looking out the window. With a smile she grabbed her sketch book and slipped off the bed, silently moving to the window. Opening it she climbed up, perching on the sill, she glanced back into the room before jumping out the window. She caught a tree branch and flipped around, dropping lightly to he ground. Heading across campus she found another tree and climbed it, jumping onto the roof of a building. Laying on her stomach near the edge, she watched the people below and started drawing.

"OK, you do that. I'm going to take a shower quickly, seeing as my sister hogged it this morning, if that's OK with you." He pulled a random assortment of clothes from a draw, and headed into the bathroom.

@MelodyRabbit

Flame smiled slightly, giving him the thumbs up. "It's really good. Where did you learn to draw like that? I can only draw clothes." She sighed quietly, though she wasn't really sad, more frustrated that she never took the time to learn to draw fully.

@Masked Imperial

Damien showered quickly, wishing he could saver the water a while longer, but not wanting to make Melody wait. Once he had finished he cleaned the shower and got dressed. He saw that he had picked out a pair of dark blue jeans and a grey v-neck top. He stepped out of the bathroom, he said, "Your turn." He yawned slightly, rather tired already.

@MelodyRabbit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back