• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy *~New Moon Academy~*

Diana finished cleaning up her room and locked everything up. She walked out of the building and strolled through campus, watching the students. She walked inside the training arena and spent the rest of her day, practicing for a day that will never come.

Damien laughed. "I expect there's already one there. Have you had potions class recently?" He stood up, putting the book back in his bag. He hoped that they would be burned, he actually liked the ones he had with him.

@xEmoBunnehx

[Nathan and Sarah's Dorm Room]

"As Sarah and Nathan got back to their dorm room Sarah went into the Bathroom to Change, Nathan changed into his suit and tie in near his bed as Sarah opened the Bathroom door"Hey uh... Nathan mind handing me my Polo I kinda forgot to take it with me"Um... okay"As Nathan stood by the door handing sarah her polo"Hey Sarah I'ma go to the Art room for my class, I'll see you later"As Nathan left to his class, Sarah also went to her Class as Nathan entered the Room he was the only one there, Nathan waited for the other Art Students"

Acelynn nods. "Unfortunately. And it did not go well.." She muttered and pushed in her chair then started walking towards the door. "I really appreciate you helping me though! The last thing I need is to fail that class...again.." She murmured the last part.

@FictionalReality

"It's absolutely no problem. You helped me earlier, now I help you. Plus, what are friends for, eh?" Damien trailed off at the end, not sure whether it was ok to call them friends yet. He had only just met her, but she seemed really nice, and she was the first person to be nice to him who wasn't his sister. He wasn't sure where the science lab was, so he followed Ace, assuming she knew the way.

@xEmoBunnehx

Acelynn blushed lightly at the mention of them being friends. "Yeah. It is something that friends would do." She said, a cheeky smile forming on her face, not that he could see though. Acelynn guided him to one of the science labs, opening the door once they got there and holding it open for him. "Maybe if we have time, I'll teach you some drawing tricks." She said, her smile now more visible toward him.

@FictionalReality

Damien headed straight over to the cupboards, grabbing a few chemicals from the higher shelves. "Oh, that would be great, but let's just focus on this now." He was relieved that she was ok with them being friends, and gave her a small smile. "Ok, I got some common potion materials, and I thought we could see what they do. Don't worry, these ones won't explode too badly if you mix the wrong ones."

@xEmoBunnehx

Acelynn followed in behind him, but waited at one of the thick granite tables until he was ready. "Are you sure?.. I'm notorious for fire and explosions.." She said, raising a brow at him and the potion materials in front of her. She had no idea what to do, what might happen, or what any of those chemicals did.

@FictionalReality

"I'm sure it will be fine, I'll keep an eye on things anyway." He studied the chemicals around him, and pulled out two, along with some dish soap "These chemicals are Hydrogen Peroxide and Sodium Iodide. Do you want to try mixing them together with dish soap?" He knew that this experiment wouldn't hurt, but it wasn't necessarily a good one either. As a side note he added "I need you to step away as soon as you add them, ok? You need to mix the chemicals together in a separate beaker, then add them to another one with dish soap in." He grabbed two beakers, placing them in front of Ace.

([media]

[/media])
@xEmoBunnehx

Acelynn gave him a wary look. "Okay.." She said worriedly as she did exactly as he told her and following the steps, backing away immediately after. For a small second nothing happened and Acelynn got worried, then it happened; the correct reaction. Acelynn's face lit up in jubilation at the experiment. "HOLY SHIT!" She yelled excitedly. "That's so fuckin' cool Damien!! Let's do another!" She squealed and looked over at him, her face priceless with happiness. Acelynn's impulse control faded for a minute and she hugged Damien tightly. As odd as it was for a happy moment, she'd never gotten anything right in the world of science and now, as small as it was, she'd done something right with the help of a friend.

@FictionalReality

Liz smiled. "OK, master." She said happily. "Anyway, this book is really cool. Where did Damien go? I want to ask him some questions."

Damien froze for a second in shock, but hugged her back a second later. "Well done! That was perfect. We can do another one if you want, but I need to clean this up first. I'll get you started on the next one, and I'll tidy up quickly." He grinned slightly, holding her shoulders. "See, you did great! If you did that, you can make potions, that's really all it is. I'm going to give you two quick ones next. The first is setting fire to Mercury Thiocyanate. It isn't too hard, but it's always fun."

@xEmoBunnehx

Last edited by a moderator:
"I taught myself to draw, it helped me get over my father's disappearance." Spencer replies. "His return may have made the news. He was called a freak of nature, nobody knew what he was. Eventually he was dubbed a carapace. He's going to teach here, actually, he's going to arrive tomorrow."

@FictionalReality

Users who are viewing this thread

Back