• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy *~New Moon Academy~*

Kat

Kat had looked at her desk to see she had a math sheet to completed for the period. With a sigh Kat had started. She looked around to see if she saw anyone she may recognize but she saw no one so she continued to work on the math sheet.

Kathlianna finally got the map flipped around the right way while standing outside one of the buildings. She followed it back to her dorm and began unpacking. She filled the dresser and closet with her clothes, and made her bed. Laying down on top of the cool sheets, she sighed and looked out the window before picking a book up and starting to read.

jaime heard the bell ring and jumped a little. "oh-im sorry but i have to go. but be sure to stop by my dorm sometimes ok ^^ " he said to girl before him. he then proceeded back to his dorm, deciding hed just skip school today. he made sure to pull the scarf up so as to hide the bandage around his neck. "i hope i didnt upset her too much..she seemed nice" thought jaime as he walked away from the sobbing girl. he hoped to get a nice nap in at his dorm.

@Domxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Kathlianna rolled onto her stomach, her tail swishing in the air as she read. Finishing the chapter, she sighed and looked up at the door. 'Maybe my roommate will show up soon.' She thought with a smile before her tummy rumbled. She giggled and leaned off the bed, reaching for her bag and the cookies inside.

Jaime was almost to his dorm building. He looked up and noticed that the window to his dorm was open. "hmm mustve forgot to close it when i left" he said. he relaxed a little and walked up to his room. he was just outside the door when he started to unravel the scarf from around his neck exsposing the embarrasing bandages around it. he marrily walked into to the room and straight to the bathroom to change his bandages..he didnt even notice the neko girl laying upon his bed. he hummed to himself as he bean to take off the bandages wandering when hed get something to eat.

Kathlianna froze as the door opened and a boy walked in. He went into the bathroom seemingly unaware of her presence. 'Am I seeing things?' She wondered. As he started humming she lost her baance and landed on the floor with a soft thud. 'Ow' She muttered under her breath, moving to sit upright next to her bag. She pulled her cookies out and bit into one. 'Theres a boy in my bathroom..'

@Chief Shiro

jaime heard a soft thud just outside the bathroom and the hair on his neck suddenly stood up. he nervously looked out into the bedroom to see a girl... and not just any girl... this girl had ears and a tale much like a feline. He knew immediatley what she was as hed seen many of them in manga and anime. she was sitting against his bed eating a cooking looking at him. it was awkwardky silent for a few seconds then jaime realized that a strange mythical creature was in his room. "AH!...w-who are you!? what are you doing here?! " jaime realized his neck was no longer covered and the bite was clearly visible. he freaked out even more and immediatley covered his neck with his hands. "ah ..i ...you-...you didnt see that! x~x "

Kathlianna blushed as the boy came out and started freaking. "I'm Kathlianna.." She said quietly in response to his first question. Her ears turned down and she bit her lip, not sure what to do now that she knew he was most definitely really there. Her tail swished slowly behind her as she set her cookie down in the container.

@Chief Shiro

jaime stood there stiil covering his neck. "o-oh....ok.." he said. he wasnt exspecting such a simple response. "u-um im jaime....um what are you d-doing in my dorm if you dont mind me asking .. o~o " he wasnt sure how to respond to the statement so he just introduced himself.

Kathlianna smiled slightly at his introduction and her ears lifted. "Nice to meet you Jaime.. um this is my dorm." She said, tipping her head to the side. After a second her eyes went wide and she grabbed her notebook from her bag. Pulling out her dorm assignment she looked back up at him. "Jaime DeLacey?" She asked, ears twitching slightly.

@Chief Shiro

"u-um yea ... o-o " he said blinking. so this must be his roomate but surely there was a mistake. she was a ..a SHE! did this school actually allow different genders to room?! he blushed a little as awkward thoughts entered his mind but he was sure to clear them before he became too embarrased.

"I thought you'd be a girl." She said, then blushed as she realized she said it out loud. "Want a cookie?" She asked. 'My roommates a boy.. this should be interesting..' Picking her cookie back up and biting it as she sat there looking up at him waiting for a response.

@Chief Shiro

"S-sure...but um first.." He looked around blushing and grabbed a scardlf off the fllor and wrapped it around his neck. "Um sorry for acting so strangly " he said with a bow. " its nice to meet you kathlianna ^~^ " he said with and awkward smile. He reached out and took the cookie but didnt eat it immediatley. He sort of just awkwardly stood there looking at her.

Kathlianna blushed and look down. 'Why's he looking at me like that..' She wondered. Her tail wrapped around her and she fidgeted with her skirt.

@Chief Shiro

He blushed a little and ate the cookie. "So ..um.... What exactly are you?... " he asked fidgeting with his scarf. He didnt want another encounter with a "jaime eating" mythical.

Kathlianna's ears twitched and she looked up. "I'm a Neko.' She said, flashing her canines when she smiled. Getting back to her feet, she sat on the bed and swung her feet lightly. "Not all that different from a human.. besides the obvious cat aspects." She giggled.

@Chief Shiro

"Oh! O-ok! Thats what i thought!" Je said with a nervous smile. This was like a freakin dream to him! His roomate is a hot chick with cat eats and a tale! He was beginning to like this school alot more than he initially thought. "So uh....w-what exactly do nekos eat? " he asked. He wanted to make sure he wasnt on the menu before he got comfy

"Ah...ok. Chicken is my favorite too" he said with a sigh of releif he immediatley become a bit more comfortabke but that didnt mean he wasnt still awkward being in the room with a nice girl. " well um ... I-im jaime! " he said. He knew hed already sort of introduced himself but he had no idea what cat girls liked to do or talk about! What was he supposed to do right?

" oh yea! R-right sorry..."he scratched his neck and hesitantly went and sat across from her. " so um... What do you like to do ?" He said smiling.

Dazai had managed to finish packing his things away after a little bit of being in the room and was about to lie down for a nap when a knock sounded. He looked towards the door for a moment before raising his voice to speak, "Yeah?"

@Ldybug123

Elihu opened the door and looked at Dazai. "A...are...you D...Dazai?" He said shyly, having trouble pronouncing everything. @Cerin

Diana started writing the ingredients for the potion on the board. "This potion is fairly easy. The worst that can come out of this is a poison potion. So be careful with this." She said. turning to the class. "So, would anyone like to volunteer to help me make this potion?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back