• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Never Go Back [Zombie RP]

@JPax42 - Sorry, I had to sleep. If she was in the military, that's fine, but if she was in the airforce we're still running into a problem. To be in the airforce, the base thing you need is a bachelor's degree in some form of science (Computer science, physics, etc) - That's only the base of what you need. Once again, I'm not trying to start an argument, if anything I'm trying to be helpful here.

@DrTrollinski - Sleep is needed, and she's not in the airforce, she just knows how to fly a plane. If she was in the airforce, she'd not be knocking on the side of the pickup truck asking for a ride.

@ThatOneCrazyPerson - On that note, I'm Taylor :3 I'm eighteen, about to go into University to study Computer Science. Nice to meet you all xP

@JPax42 - Ah, I see. How did she learn to fly a plane, though? :P

@JPax42 - And to add to my last message, hello, Heidi, nice to meet you too xD

(Didn't see that message by you oops)

@JPax42 - That's fair enough, yeah, I was just curious about all of this because of her age, seeing as that was sort of a conflicting factor, you know?

@DrTrollinski - Yeah, her original draft said she was 15, and I changed it for the exact reason. I didn't want to make her too much older than a lot of people, because I simply can't pull that off ( :P )

@DrTrollinski I... have no idea xD I thought maybe Padrig, but I wanted the build-up to be bigger, though we'll see. If anyone wants to meet him right now, that would be okay with me!

Definitely, just don't overdo it. I haven't been able to write more than ten pages in a month because I went crazy with my writing and got mega writers block xD the only thing I can write out is RP now, but I'm hoping to get back into novelling soon :3

@Shimakage Thunder - Holy shit. I just checked your previous names and my suspicions are true.

You were in the very first RP I joined on this site. Foster Life? :D You were also in Gangland for a brief period. That's crazy, man xD

Well, there doesn't have to be a time skip. Oh and for the notes, she's expecting a baby girl, not a boy ^^

@ThatOneCrazyPerson

@Shimakage Thunder Well, otherwise no one really has much to do until morning ^^; (In Group Two, anyway)... =P And also, aww! ^^ Cool beans~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back