• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Never Go Back [Zombie RP]

@JPax42 Yeah, I think with school having started back up, people have less and less time to respond (myself included =P)... it's totally cool, though ^^ As I always say, real life comes first! Hopefully as the year continues, everyone will be able to get back into a groove ^^

The humanity of the characters have definitely gone up since two miles from the gas station (OUO)...wow that emoticon is exactly my face when I see something interesting.

@ThatOneCrazyPerson It's been 6 days since Update #5, unfortunately there's nothing much to update for Group 1 ( :P )

Last edited by a moderator:
@ThatOneCrazyPerson I'm reading the Group 1 story over and over. Its interesting...

Oh, and I will see if I can get @JackMonroe back on here

Sorry guys! I really am trying to find the time to write something, everything has been hectic on my end. Had to deal with some family stuff, personal stuff and now that school started, everything's been piling up on me!

@ThatOneCrazyPerson

@The Jest

@PopcornandCaramel

I regret to inform you guys that Jack Monroe is no longer with us. He requested me (via Skype) to see if @The Jest can kill off his character somehow. His current situation is in the basement full of infected water, so maybe some death that way or something.

Me specifically? Oh boy, alright. I'll try to post something later tonight! But that sucks, his character really added a lot to the group.

@ThatOneCrazyPerson Will the groups ever actually cross paths/be influenced by another group's choices ever in the RP, or is it all just separate? Example: Group 1 flooded B&B basement. Hypothetically, Group 2 stumbles upon B&B for supplies, finds that the B&B basement is flooded. Like that, kind of.

@JPax42 While I doubt the groups will ever actually meet (wayyy too many people in one place lol), that is definitely in the range of possibilities! Coming across the effects of another group is something that I totally wanted to incorporate ^^

@JPax42 They replied back to my message; they said they were just really busy, and that they were fine with me kicking Amelia and January... =P Kind of a bummer, but hey ^^;

I had an interesting idea last night.

What if one of the groups has to go into a hospital to get some medicine or something and when they get there they find that the room with the medicine requires a key card and electricity to open the door.

So they go to find the key card and a generator. When they find both, they turn on the generator and call lights start blaring around the hospital. ( A call light is when a patient needs help so they pull a string or push a button and it sends an alarm to the nurses station to notify them of the room number and that the person needs help) Anyway, so the back-p generator is on and they have call lights blaring and what not so in order for the call lights not to attract clickers and runners each of the group members have to go to the rooms and turn the light off ( by pushing a switch) But of course the infected take notice so they gotta fight the infected, turn off call lights and get into the medical supply room to save their friend. o_O! Of course I kind of got the idea from TLOU when Joel was stuck in the basement of the Hotel.

Anywho, just throwing it out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back