• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Never Go Back [Zombie RP]

@Shimakage Thunder Either going to join Group 1? Also technically you have 3 characters waiting. Unborn babies are humans too! (> :D )

@PopcornandCaramel That sounds cool! I like it! But in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, I'd say most characters would tear open doors and smash windows, and not really care about key cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
@PopcornandCaramel Never underestimate the power of the dark side...

However on a serious note, it makes sense. But still, modern people in an occupied hospital wouldn't use guns, explosives, or axes to get in, right? :P

If you had heavy explosives, but let's me honest. Where would they find any? If we are talking about the average circumstances. ( setting aside the zombies and all) The only thing that they would have to use the key card for would be the med storage room. All the other doors are just regular doors.

Also, I really like the tension between Mitchell and Jess. Like he's uptight and ocd ish and she's so carefree and what not. Maybe it's one of those situations where they hate each other in the beginning but grow closer towards the end. Lol I don't know. I was just appreciating their standoffish relationship earlier today.

@PopcornandCaramel About the hospital, I guess a key card would make more sense.

And yeah I also like the standoffyness. After all, OCD and destructive seldom go together. Of course, this won't prevent them from becoming friends, we never know! Rp relations are good for fun and character development too :)

@ThatOneCrazyPerson @PopcornandCaramel @The Jest I'm not sure whether I'll be able to get on for the next two or three days because my parents are going out of town and I have to stay with a friend (he has 2 brothers and a sister, so I'm basically fucked), and also I don't have enough pepper spray to stay at home alone. So...yeah. Temp inactivity block. Also, I replied to the thread (if you didn't see it xD )

@JPax42 Okie dokie! ^^ Thank you for the notice; fyi I might not be on for a while either; my laptop is totally mangled now ( > _ < ) And yes, lol I'm trying to type up a post now...

@ThatOneCrazyPerson I started laughing so hard when you wrote about 'hand in the cookie jar,' I kind of thought of in an inappropriate way (don'thatemeplease) (> :D )

Sorry I haven't been replying. But I wanted to let you know that I am still in the game! Oh and when can I put my Characters in waiting to use?

@Shimakage Thunder Only one character died so I'm guessing only one waiting character of yours gets to go in.

EDIT: I'm not sure on the policies but the character who died was in Group 1, and I'm not sure if either of your characters are joining Group 1. Just figured if one passed in one group and another joined a different group it would kind of unbalance the groups :/

Triple EDIT: I'm not speaking on behalf of @ThatOneCrazyPerson, I'm just saying what I think it is, don't hate me (:#)

Quadruple EDIT: Are any of your characters joining Group 1? It would be interesting RPing with different people ( :P )

ThatOneCrazyPerson said:
@Shimakage Thunder what @JPax42 said was p accurate ^^ One character can come in as of now (sorry for such late reply =P)
Okay, Since I can bring in one character, I'll bring in Victoria. And which group can I put her in?

@Shimakage Thunder Well, that's kind of what I'm hoping with you being in Group Three-- you know, starting that group up again, so it is active...

@The Jest Oh my gosh! Woo!! Congratulations!! I bet you'll do awesome! ^^ Mind if I ask what play it is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back