• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Never Go Back [Zombie RP]

I'll be making my first post tomorrow evening.

On Second Thought, I'm thinking about posting now since I cannot sleep.

@Shimakage Thunder Oh lol, actually I had intended for us all to slowly meet each other, but hey ^^; I guess that still works, Vivian being with Carrie =P

ThatOneCrazyPerson said:
@Shimakage Thunder Oh lol, actually I had intended for us all to slowly meet each other, but hey ^^; I guess that still works, Vivian being with Carrie =P
Seeing the first post I thought everyone was already together ^^" My bad. Hmmm, at least someone's there to heal Carrie's Wounds =)

I won't be able to post until I get out of school ;-; IM SORRY! (I also have to read everything 'cause notifications are mean to me sometimes.)

I hope it's okay that I'm making Luke and Jackson somewhat of a funny duo (well as funny as I can, the whole situation is rather serious), though it's kind of like how they'll begin to cope with eachother. Mostly Luke is the one distancing himself, and he'll occasionally bring up how he was with the group that killed his family.

I have to sleep so just have Amelia go with you and January stay behind, slightly glaring at Carrie.

Hello, I don't know if it's too late to join or not but I'd like to. I'm at work right now so I won't be able to post a character until tonight ( if that's okay) :) this rp looks so awesome

PopcornandCaramel said:
Hello, I don't know if it's too late to join or not but I'd like to. I'm at work right now so I won't be able to post a character until tonight ( if that's okay) :) this rp looks so awesome
Yep! Just make a character and ThatOneCrazyPerson will see if it's acceptable! :)

I'm not sure if there's a gas station near a cabin in a farmland area is one of my main concerns so I'm sort of just waiting for the OP ( @ThatOneCrazyPerson ) to react to whatever it was that your character did...

Probably a few miles away. But still in a world where there really isn't that much noise you might hear it. If you wanted to get started I'd be obliged

I'm not going to get started with anything, sorry, at the moment I'm with a group that has a pregnant lady and four teenagers, and our leader is inside a house checking it out, they're probably all hungry and tired and honestly I wouldn't say that any of my characters would go running towards a gas station that is probably a few miles away (especially when they're, like I said, hungry and tired with a pregnant lady who can't really go very far) while it's almost dark when they could stay in a house that doesn't have the risk of being hoarded by zombies due to light and noise. In honesty I would say that my characters, Ivy and Archie, would probably avoid going in that direction entirely considering this is the apocalypse and their goal is to stay alive rather than to get hoarded to save someone they don't even know, being realistic here an' all. Sorry :/

@JackMonroe @JackMonroe I was actually planning on placing you in Group One, seeing as they have less people and would make a better excuse in terms of a meetup (they're currently looking around for shelter)...

@Jupiter Very good point and I applaud you for being a roleplayer who actually acts realistically haha ^^

Right now he's on his own, walking around. In a bit of a tight situation. He's a few miles away from the supposed safe house and in a bit of a pickle.

Well, I assume Group One is in a similar situation. For example, they wouldn't go near anything that's drawing noise. It's a tough situation for him to be in, actually, which I applaud him for making (And was very well written. Derelict is such an underused word, I was pleased to see it!).

@ThatOneCrazyPerson thank you!! I avoid group RP's because I don't like unrealistic RP's, they get old very fast, so I'm going to be standing my ground when it comes to (at the very least) my character's realism. If I wouldn't do it in that situation, they won't be doing it, basically, and that includes going to the places drawing zombies when I am trying to save my own skin haha

Dude thank you! I'd love to see some work you've got. I thought adding a kinda christmas feel to such a desecrated world would make it feel a lot more morbid, especially such a happy song like "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"

@The Jest

Peaceful songs or children songs make creepy situations so much worse than they need to be. It was great.

@JackMonroe I actually haven't read any posts in the rp since my last one (my alerts are freaking the heck out rn O_O and I've been really busy these past few days), so... I'm going to have to get back to you in a few minutes... sorry ^^;

@Jupiter Exactly! Thank you! I am so glad you are here haha ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back