Nephilim Academy

Dorm 4 for girls :D Maybe we should actually start giving them numbers....

Alright, no challenge. Haha. 
??? Wait what happened? I was cleaning... 
No, seriously, guys. What in carnation just happened?

OH. xD

I was thinking about making a girl character. I like roleplaying as one dude and one girl who are very different xD

?? I'll do it :)  
That way when no one's on my character's can do weird stuff together.... ;) LIKE ACTING LIKE PENGUINS ON THE DINING TABLE!!! xD

I would explain what I actually meant in my last post, in regard to PaiPai900s response, buy I think everyone's confused enough.

Wait, I don't even know what's going on. I just read that we needed another character, and I offered to make one. I AM VERY DISCOMBOBULATED!

No it's fine. You can create your female character if you want. I was just seeing if two others were before I did. I'll wait until more dorms open. 
Hey, Shy. Can you fix the Dorm 4 pictures?

Name: Pandora Myalim

Nick Name: N/A unless anyone wants to give her one

Personality: Ms. Myalim is a strict teacher, and only wants the best for her students. She LOVES coffee and can't stand a day (or minute) without it. She doesn't like to be called old, and tends to hang out with the students a lot. Oh, and she's a closet otaku that loves to cosplay.

History: Pandora is a former graduate of Nephilim Academy, and came back to teach after her previous job failed. What her previous job was, is a secret.

Powers: Seriously strong.

Dorm: LOL DORMS ARE FOR LOSERS! SHE GOT HER OWN ROOM BECAUSE SHE'S A TEACHER

Crush: idk anyone up for a pedophile teacher?

Looks:
images

I'm sorry. I had too much coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back