Nephilim Academy

Nico said:
Can you fill me in on what all has happened so far?
So some of the kids went into the woods and saw a bear(i wasnt there) we have had the first dinner together, some of the students skipped it and did their own thing and now it's getting later-like close to midnight later. Em and Danny went on a run, Soran went on a walk and met them Sky is out wondering, I think; most of them are in their rooms... o-o

[QUOTE="Amaterasu Miyamoto]So some of the kids went into the woods and saw a bear(i wasnt there) we have had the first dinner together, some of the students skipped it and did their own thing and now it's getting later-like close to midnight later. Em and Danny went on a run, Soran went on a walk and met them Sky is out wondering, I think; most of them are in their rooms... o-o

[/QUOTE]
Thank you. I think I might just have my chara be in his dorm.

Nico Ronkaime can my character Soran join in the fun? :) since his current crush was the only guy there when I made him, and his crush obviously stated in his profile that he has no interest in romance.

This is going to be good xD (I just fell off my bed laughing and hit my head, had to get an ice pack lol)

If you already have plans to do romance with another character I don't want to intrude, but if he's still free I think it could work.

I don't have any plans, I'm just going with it. If I make him fall in love, he'll fall in love. I don't actually know where I'm going to go with his romantic life.

I actually prefer doing that, then I see people having crushes on other characters before they even start rping and wonder if I should have done the same.

I like to see the other characters before wondering, which one would my character like? example: since Soran's a bit of a flirt and a (COUGH NARCISSIST COUGH) he'd probably like a girl/guy who was pretty (and all the characters are for some reason...) since he likes beauty. (why do you think there's always flower petals following him around lol)

True, not many people would want an ugly character. But, personally I like rping as an ugly character (it just didn't suit this rp, you're right) you get to show how imperfect they can be and they're not a mary sue/marty stu! :)

Hai! Are you still accepting more characters? If so, would you prefer a girl or a boy character? :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back