• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Morgrim said:
Remember people I have a job, you gotta give me time, and sure you can use the cultists, but an fyi. The cultists are people of extraordinary power that have shed all traces of their identity, from finger prints, to even showing their faces or species. So if you want to temporarily play one for the attack you'll have to pm me the post, and then I'll approve it, or offer suggestions as to how to make it lore friendly.
I was teasing (<3)

Morgrim said:
Remember people I have a job, you gotta give me time, and sure you can use the cultists, but an fyi. The cultists are people of extraordinary power that have shed all traces of their identity, from finger prints, to even showing their faces or species. So if you want to temporarily play one for the attack you'll have to pm me the post, and then I'll approve it, or offer suggestions as to how to make it lore friendly.
Tell ya what, i'll write up a scene for both the cultists and the bandits, and you can say which is better.

Morgrim said:
Where does it say daemons, that sounds unfamiliar to me
Ah, sorry, I figured that worshippers of something called "The Forgotten Ones" might do so.

Reason being is because it reminded me a bit of lovecraft, and the daemon-summoning cultists in his works.

If not daemons, are there any specific powers the cultists possess?

Usually absurd magical powers, but they do have a shared ability to summon the portals to the realm of their god, they use it to flee or go into hiding where they can recuperate and converse with each other, even summon reinforcements.

Morgrim said:
Usually absurd magical powers, but they do have a shared ability to summon the portals to the realm of their god, they use it to flee or go into hiding where they can recuperate and converse with each other, even summon reinforcements.
Perfect.

Irina Peltavaskiy] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22093-morgrim/ said:
@Morgrim[/URL]
Any clear way to slide into the RP?
Personally, I dunno myself. I think most action is centered around the main town of Dunheim.

@Irina Peltavaskiy Well we could have it so your character was hired by a resistance group to break the gang out of Dunheim. Obviously when someone in a city has a reputation of being a witch they are respected by some and hated by most. That could be one way to have your character enter the fray.

@Aleroth And I completely understand Buddy, thanks for letting me know, and get to the post only when you can.

@Morgrim

You guys are in a dungeon, guarded by a paladin and weakened garrison of sub-standard Militia, os from what I read that's what it seems. I'll be by tomorrow to help yins right out.

Irina Peltavaskiy] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22093-morgrim/ said:
@Morgrim[/URL]
You guys are in a dungeon, guarded by a paladin and weakened garrison of sub-standard Militia, os from what I read that's what it seems. I'll be by tomorrow to help yins right out.
well be easy with Korvox he is most likely going to be sleeping

shadowz1995 said:
Where and how. Not to mention I think half of the original group is missing
Animoose is MIA right now, but Jav, Fluff, Morg, Fed, and I are still here. I think. Fed has been busy. And you won't answer me on Skype, so...yeah.

You've yet to go through the damn portal into the City of Heroes in the Core, where the group is meeting up with Morgrim and accompanying asshole paladin guy.

I have not gotten notified to any of this. I've seen other things going on but I haven't seen our group moving about. Also, I haven't replied because I haven't been on Skype lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back