• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Okie, but I will actually be going to bed now, so if you want more time to work on it, don't feel rushed to post right away.

Aleroth said:
Meanwhile... in the small hamlet town of Tarik, there lay a monster, dying in a dark alleyway, late at night.
Stab wounds littered his body, and bones were broken. Worst of all... they took his lute.
This is a detailed role play for a reason. I don't mean to sound offensive, but that was a measly post. @Mister Veeeee only wrote a small post because his character is practically unconscious, and we haven't moved that particular group in a while. Please revise your post.

Anaxileah said:
This is a detailed role play for a reason. I don't mean to sound offensive, but that was a measly post. @Mister Veeeee only wrote a small post because his character is practically unconscious, and we haven't moved that particular group in a while. Please revise your post.
Sure thing, Its mostly just that I don't really have an idea of how to start.

Aleroth said:
Sure thing, Its mostly just that I don't really have an idea of how to start.
Anaxileah said:
Y'know, I think i'll wait until I got someone to play with, so I can kinda bounce off that.

Anaxileah said:
I changed it, have a look.

Aleroth said:
Right, kinda new to this whole thing, but i'll try.
I understand. It kind of comes with the description, though. Simple role plays accent one liners as a minimum. Casual accepts one paragraph as a min. Normally, Detailed require a lot of paragraphs. minimum of two.

Anaxileah said:
I understand. It kind of comes with the description, though. Simple role plays accent one liners as a minimum. Casual accepts one paragraph as a min. Normally, Detailed require a lot of paragraphs. minimum of two.
So am I completely free to come up with shit on my own? Cuz if so, It would be a lot easier to improvise shit.

Aleroth said:
So am I completely free to come up with shit on my own? Cuz if so, It would be a lot easier to improvise shit.
What do you mean? For a post? Or a role play?

Anaxileah said:
What do you mean? For a post? Or a role play?
Its more like, am I to control minor characters and the like? I'm asking because some roleplays have a "GM" fit that role. I take it this is the former?

No, Morgrim is the GM, and I am the Co-GM. But as long as the characters are minor, I see no reason for @Morgrim to post for them. Although, it does get sort of boring when you interact solely with yourself.

Anaxileah said:
No, Morgrim is the GM, and I am the Co-GM. But as long as the characters are minor, I see no reason for @Morgrim to post for them. Although, it does get sort of boring when you interact solely with yourself.
Aye, of course. I just felt like having some introductory post, to give others context, should they decide to play with me.

Anaxileah said:
Alright, finished editing, think that would be of adequate length?

well until my character wakes up I'm leaving Korvox in the hand you of you lovely GMs. cause he isn't going to wake up for at least 12 hours roleplay time and I rather not do another short post cause he cant wakeup.

@Morgrim

@Anaxileah

Morgrim said:
Okay, I'll have him placed in the appropriate location, shouldn't be too long.
Say, Morgrim, I was planning on having a major force attack the village Yark is in, giving him an excuse to get to Dunheim. Would it be alright for me to use Daemon Cultists? Aside from that, i'm wondering if there's some special process to getting into Dunheim, or if anyone is welcome.

@Anaxileah

Last edited by a moderator:
Aleroth said:
Say, Morgrim, I was planning on having a major force attack the village Yark is in, giving him an excuse to get to Dunheim. Would it be alright for me to use Daemon Cultists? Aside from that, i'm wondering if there's some special process to getting into Dunheim, or if anyone is welcome.
@Anaxileah
Right now I think the fighters are in a bubble, but other than that, no clue. @Morgrim Morgggggg

Remember people I have a job, you gotta give me time, and sure you can use the cultists, but an fyi. The cultists are people of extraordinary power that have shed all traces of their identity, from finger prints, to even showing their faces or species. So if you want to temporarily play one for the attack you'll have to pm me the post, and then I'll approve it, or offer suggestions as to how to make it lore friendly.

Morgrim said:
Remember people I have a job, you gotta give me time, and sure you can use the cultists, but an fyi. The cultists are people of extraordinary power that have shed all traces of their identity, from finger prints, to even showing their faces or species. So if you want to temporarily play one for the attack you'll have to pm me the post, and then I'll approve it, or offer suggestions as to how to make it lore friendly.
Aye, sorry for being a bother, just wanted to make sure that I didn't make a mistake. Since they are so powerful I think Bandits might be a better option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back