• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

I undoubtedly likely still have people to respond to, so please if I owe you one tag me in a message and copy the response I have to reply to so I don't have to look for it.

Morgrim said:
I undoubtedly likely still have people to respond to, so please if I owe you one tag me in a message and copy the response I have to reply to so I don't have to look for it.
Did you respond to prego char? Idk who the user is, busy studying atm

Well if you can get another small or even large number of people to go into the rp with your character then we could have them go on there on little adventure, perhaps something to investigate the cultists.

Morgrim said:
A person who was playing a pregnant character.
Ah. Just keep in mind, i'm literally playing a hobo with a "lute" not really a traditional adventurer.

Reason I made such an underpowered character was mostly because I figured it might make for some more interesting character developments, such as going from a nobody to a force to be reckoned with. If any of this is a problem I could change him into more of a adventuring sort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aleroth said:
Ah. Just keep in mind, i'm literally playing a hobo with a "lute" not really a traditional adventurer.
Reason I made such an underpowered character was mostly because I figured it might make for some more interesting character developments, such as going from a nobody to a force to be reckoned with. If any of this is a problem I could change him into more of a adventuring sort.
You could travel with a group tho, just for funsies.

Anaxileah said:
You could travel with a group tho, just for funsies.
The group would have had to have a reason to adopt a monstrous hobo musician... unless they did it literally just for the funsies. Which I suppose could work, even if its a bit of a shabby explanation.

Aleroth said:
The group would have had to have a reason to adopt a monstrous hobo musician... unless they did it literally just for the funsies. Which I suppose could work, even if its a bit of a shabby explanation.
FUNSIES > :D

Morgrim said:
If anything is to be learned from jrpg's it's that, or a mass effect game
Anything of extreme, world ending consequences happened yet? just figured if there's anything my character needs to know.

Nothing regarding landfall other then a war somewhere in the central most region of the world which I have decided as of immediately is a few hundred kilometres south of Dunheim.

Morgrim said:
Nothing regarding landfall other then a war somewhere in the central most region of the world which I have decided as of immediately is a few hundred kilometres south of Dunheim.
Then nothing my character would care or know about, good.

Aleroth said:
Anything of extreme, world ending consequences happened yet? just figured if there's anything my character needs to know.
Plague is taking over the Coreeeeeeeeeeee

Righty, if anyone feels like there's an opportunity to get my character into play, go ahead. Just reply here in this thread.

Aleroth said:
Righty, if anyone feels like there's an opportunity to get my character into play, go ahead. Just reply here in this thread.
As far as I know, all of my chars are busy ;w; the one I planned on making (all of it went kablooey, so I have to rewrite the whole damned thing @FordtheKiller ) is with Indy (Ford) and they're adventurers...

Anaxileah said:
As far as I know, all of my chars are busy ;w; the one I planned on making (all of it went kablooey, so I have to rewrite the whole damned thing @FordtheKiller ) is with Indy (Ford) and they're adventurers...
That's fine. I just need some excuse. Yark's dream is to become the world's greatest musician, and maybe find some place he can settle down without getting beaten.

Aleroth said:
That's fine. I just need some excuse. Yark's dream is to become the world's greatest musician, and maybe find some place he can settle down without getting beaten.
Rock'n Roll! Play that dank Lute

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back