• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Interesting character that's for sure. Man, Jass's joke might become real lol

Our group will be the the traveling circus as a disguise lol - ugh Jass's terrible humor awaken

@Morgrim @AnimusLight

The wonderful group of freaks from Misfit Island.

...eh. Not too creative today. Or yesterday. Or tomorrow. Or any day, for that matter.

Surely you are not talking about yourself. Your character was actually the inspiration for the one I just made in my last post.

Hmmm. Currently trying to orientate myself, not quite sure yet which would be the best way to enter the IC-happening proper. I am open for suggestions!

I don't know why I'm drinking coffee at 9:45pm, but I fucking am.

I'm going to end up overdosing on coffee one of these days, despite how virtually impossible it is.

[QUOTE="Unwavering Knight]Hmmm. Currently trying to orientate myself, not quite sure yet which would be the best way to enter the IC-happening proper. I am open for suggestions!

[/QUOTE]
Sorry notifications never happen. If we can scrounge up another member or two in by tomorrow we can make a second group with a second plot to go after. Anybody up for some recruiting? Or would you like to join the current band of misfits? If the group get's too big at some point I'm going to separate it.

@Morgrim

Eh. It's all good. I cleaned it up. Luckily, it didn't get on my computer; only my mouse and mouse pad.

Alrighty. I think I ought to go, too. The coffee made me tired. =w=

Night~

*cries* I'm arachnophobic and it scared the hell outta me

I'M MAKING SO MANY CHRISTIAN REFERENCES, GOOD GOD

xD I'm writing a story based in the Christian Hell and I have to research so much stuff xD

Anaxileah said:
I'M MAKING SO MANY CHRISTIAN REFERENCES, GOOD GOD
xD I'm writing a story based in the Christian Hell and I have to research so much stuff xD
The Night Vale Medical Board has issued a new study indicating that you have a spider somewhere on your body at all times, but especially now. The study said that further research would be needed to determine exactly where on your body the spider is, and what its intentions are. Only that it is definitely there, and that it is statistically likely to be one of the really ugly ones

Studies show that you are always within five feet of spiders. Because they very in size so much it is impossible to see them with the human eye, but it is believed that these tiny spiders like to eat the dead skin of people. Fun fact!

@Anaxileah

Yeah I wouldn't mind starting a second group, it should add some more diversity.Any preference for a setting like would you prefer some place around the water, or maybe somewhere intense and threatening. Or do you not mind being put anywhere? @Unwavering Knight

Morgrim said:
Yeah I wouldn't mind starting a second group, it should add some more diversity.Any preference for a setting like would you prefer some place around the water, or maybe somewhere intense and threatening. Or do you not mind being put anywhere?
I mind not, either grants ample opportunities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back