• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Well she could go to one of the settings like towns or cities. She could if she desired try to reap a reward from the town, despite only fighting one guy who got away. Basically I make characters up on the fly so if she does go into the city I will be controlling hundreds of interactable characters at a time, and then fill in the details about them as the interactions continue.

I made her follow you guys because I lack creativity o-o momentarily xD

Hahaha xD okay, you can do that, but it is up to the character following Morgrim, and how well she can present her case on being a useful member.

...Ugh. I feel left behind; I just went to take a quick shower. xD

Don't worry I'm just trying to make the other characters feel involved, you'll be joining. Morgrim is in charge after all.

:o *happy dance*

(*U*)(:3)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Morgrim

Yesyes, I know. ^^ I just like to keep up and make sure people are able to see Roxii's thought process and perspective on certain situations/subjects.

I'm glad that you do, Roxii is a great character in all aspects, seeing her thoughts is always a treat for the rest of us.

@Javax

Last edited by a moderator:
@Morgrim

Oh, yay. ^^ Thank you.

Another reasoning as to why I do it is because it helps me practice and keep my skills up for when I write stories.

Your welcome, credit is due were credit is earned. I definitely love writing stories myself, Morgrim is actually a character from a story i wrote, as is the setting we are in, in the rp.

@Morgrim

Oh boy. I'd like to see it sometime.

And yeah, I plan on creating an RP at some point that would be based off of a book I'm currently writing. I just gotta get around to actually doing it.

Damn. a lot happen. gots sports so I'll be back in a hour and half ish or earlier

I gotta go to bed; school tomorrow and whatnot. G'night, guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back