• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Sorry; I took a break to watch some Lets Play videos.

Also, I think I'm just gonna have Roxii hang out and observe in silence for a bit until I find a situation in which she can interact.

@Javax

hah cant blame u, lets plays are awesome. this will be a bit slow depending on how everyone is gonna interact with each other also finguring out how will move on at this point good luck, @Morgrim ! I'll try to think of something

@AnimusLight

Yeahh... Honestly, I'm just having a really bad case of... "Writer's Block", I guess. I dunno; I haven't been too creative lately, so coming up with ideas has proven to be quite difficult. Especially with all the constant downhill bullshit I've been having to deal with in real life.

@Javax

Ah sorry for that. We have our ups and downs. If you need someone to vent to I'm here.

Literally most of the writing I've been doing has been pulled out of my ass. You can tell when I get creative if I go above two paragraphs lol.

@AnimusLight

Mm, thank ya. I appreciate the offer.

And yeah; I understand. My "I'm really flippin' into this" writing is significantly different than my "I need to post something, anything" writing.

Anyways, I'm gonna go to bed before I do something really fuckin' stupid, whether it be to myself or someone else (though I know I'd be first).

Ugh. Nighttime really sucks.

But yeah. G'night, guys.

Why does no one notice the small army Ether conjured up from the people that were literally RIGHT at their feet . Like I think that would cause some kind of reaction damn...

Completely ignored man. Completely lol well ...eh. Already happened. Just wanted to bring to attention in case anyone wonders why I have a 30+ man undead horde with me hahaha

@shadowz1995

Aye. I noticed it; I just didn't mention it in any of my posts.

Then again, Roxii was trapped under a pile of rubble with a very aggravating and ungrateful feline. (No offense, @GoldenWolf xD )

Yeah I get cha. Like I said it needed to be clarified cuz I didn't want any heat later. Its happened to me before that's why.

Still ...things well to hell REAL fast. Like damn lmao it went from 3 to 4,(me) then we got like 3 or 4 additions in like 3 posts hahaha

@shadowz1995

I agreed. Jfc I was like noooo sooo many people and then Morgrim triggers the happy bandit barrage. Also sorry man, I though ur undead army was taking care of the rest of the bandits. My excuse is Jass is tired - well not anymore but minutes ago.

Oh your right. With the numbers and fact they can't be slain unless decapitated or rendered immobile somehow they all had decimated what bandits remained and ate the remains. Like I said bro itdoesnt bother me I just didn't want to get wrecked later on cuz no one knows how I amassed that

Sorry for not mentioning you Zombie army. Morgrim doesn't really get surprised by anything involving the undead. Impressed sure, but not surprised. I'll edit my last post to include your character.

@shadowz1995

Also one more day until I removed all cluttered comments in character sign up.

@Everyone

@GoldenWolf

Yeahhh. I just wanted to make sure I didn't offend you; some people get upset when I say things like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back