• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

You can enter into the world anyway you want really, you don't HAVE to start anywhere where there is another person rping.

@Morgrim

Sorry for not posting anything yet; my internet was disconnected.

Get ready for a fairly long post. ^^

@GoldenWolf

Pf. I've been in plenty that have 15+ pages. There was one that I was in that was getting close to 100 pages.

Yay, posted!

Sorry for it being so long. o..o I really love fight scenes...

The fact that I can accurately describe how she reacts to a dog whistle is wonderful. :3

*cough*dogwhistlesreallyhurtthough*cough*

It's been a very fun and productive day of rp everybody I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. I am off to bed, goodnight!

FadeAway said:
Riley watched from the skies in her majestic dragon form and ice covered body. It amused her how it was the beginning of a new day and already there had been loud noises, screams and explosions that filled the atmosphere. Such noise pollution, she thought to herself as she hovered a bit lower however the sight of magma and giants entered her vision. "Damn hot elements," she hissed and, for fun, blew a gust of cold wind with her wings towards the ground.
@ anyone who is exposed to the outdoors may respond
NUUUUU COME HELP ME xD MORGRIM IS BEING MEAN AND MAKING ME GO AGAINST A BUTTHOLE xD HALLLLP xD GREEN IS A COLD COLOR, RIGHT? xD

Anaxileah said:
NUUUUU COME HELP ME xD MORGRIM IS BEING MEAN AND MAKING ME GO AGAINST A BUTTHOLE xD HALLLLP xD GREEN IS A COLD COLOR, RIGHT? xD
Okie I will come to thy rescue!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back