• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

I'm a first year majoring in Computer Science

the things i want to currently do is: 1 sell my soul to the math satan so i can pass the upcoming test, 2 burn my circuits text book, and 3 want more homework in basic java

also if i suck at grammar my lame excuse is im not an english major for a reason

Last edited by a moderator:
@AnimusLight

Oh boy. Sounds fun.

I'm gonna start college next fall to major in game art and design. ^^

@Javax oooo have fun with that. that's the people who make the animations and storyboard right?

@AnimusLight

I actually plan on doing the concept art. Ya'know, coming up with the environments, character models, weapons, etc. Although, I do wanna minor in animation. And I write on the side, so that can be put into play as well. I would also minor in creative writing, bu the college I'm gonna attend doesn't have it, but it does have a creative writing club. Sooooooo there's that.

Also, do you want me to go ahead and reply, or..?

Yeah I want to get into college as well. I want to major in a lot of things, video game design being one of them, but also writing, psychology, criminology and such. I want to either be an author or work on video games, either writing the story, or assisting in the creative process.

@Morgrim

Dual majoring is a lot already. If u got ur associates degree during high school the burden is lightened. I haven't touched a video game in weeks and i want to cry. then again this is alll math and science. i hear the business and art degrees got less of insane people

Oh believe me I do post quite often. I find myself waiting around for people to post quite often. But I've just been straight working for the past few days. And I'm also having trouble jumping in haha

There is the guild hall just outside of ravenscrye, you can also be inside the town that the current group is trying to liberate.

@AnimusLight

It's all good. ^^ Make school your priority. I'm sure we can be patient for your responses when necessary.

I'm still thinking about the character I'm going to make is a Phoenix like character ok to use in this type of world or is that to much? @Morgrim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back