• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Okay since I'm lazy I'm going to write it in point form.

~three semi evil people called Morgrim Jassur and Roxii

~Trying to kill evil religious bastard called Marques Tuso

~Currently at banded ridden farming town trying to liberate it.

~Introduction of very mean mage called Ether threatning to ruin everything

~They all got split up

So far the starting locations are the guild hall outside Ravenscrye, or in or around the town being liberated. If you want you who haven't entered yet can enter in as a group. If you want to do that develop a short story as to why your characters are together, and you can pick one of those two locations, or I can make an entirely new one for you very very far away from where the current main characters are.

Here are the details of what has taken place so far if anyone would like to know.

@GoldenWolf

lol is ur character okay walking around a bandit filled town? they were close to entering the tavern where their leader is. or are they a bandit?

@GoldenWolf

Animus has a point, the town is overrun. Your character would have to be with the bandits, or I'll be sending a hoard of angry bandits your way intend on doing some very nasty things which will be written in short and vague detail due to the list of rules protecting the young one's innocence on this site.

Sorry, i was confused 'cuz i really never got a summery or watevs of the pages before, so i really didn't know. ;-; but yeah, she's a bandit. But i'll change her story, i guess no one in the town knows her cux it's overrun or whatever. But she isn't known by any bandits cuz she's low-key. There. I honestly didn't know, i thought the village was normal xD

@GoldenWolf Haha it's okay, my description as I said was very short, I should have added more info. Well it's good to know she's a bandit, but that's going to put her in for a very tight spot with the current group. Best of luck xD

@Anaxileah

Some ideas are being a traveler who was having a quick stop in the town until bandits show up, knock her out, and put her with the other women of the town orrr u could be a bandit. idk

But neither of those appeal to me ;-; *flails around and mutters in gibberish*

@GoldenWolf @Anaxileah

Yeah, sorry. It's not. I had slept in and just got up about an hour ago (11am, here), and I know the others have school/work to deal with. Don't worry, though this won't die. ^^

Also, Ana, the people who are infiltrating the bandit-ridden town are in a house near the tavern; not in the tavern itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back