• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

So, here's me... Skimming through the last couple pages of the IC... And I see something about being able to make a guild... Ohh can i can i can I! I still need to get a post done but I'm on a bus quite literally in the middle of nowhere

Yep, I all ready have some guilds that I haven't yet introduced, but if you would like to make one tell me about it first to see if it will be approved.

Sure, well my idea falls along the lines of my guys religion, basically a brutal guild trying to convert all to their religion. The guild wouldn't be as bad as my char but kinda like that... Only less heathen killing more converting? Or perhaps just something along those lines

Well you got a theme down, but you will still need a location, a minimum of three members (Guild master, quest giver/ intelligence operative, and somebody to carry out said missions.) And a perk packages for joining. I listed the current guild somewhere with the details, follow the same format and then anyone can join.

Lol, I mean it's new, I'm sure in a few years all public transport will have it, pretty sure it's just turning 3/4G into wifi. Means you have to have phone signal to get the wifi but it's cheeper then the old satellite work around so I'm sure it will catch on

Not here, these buses suck around here, they only just got gps to tell you where you are, and that's all.

Why do you need gps on a bus? To find your seat? Surely the bus drivers know where they are and you should know your stop.... Bus GPS how silly

More so an announcement system that tells you what stop you are at, for the passengers not the driver, but yeah.

Not exactly a PA as the driver is not the one doing the talking. It's all done electronically so when the bus approaches one of the stops it says what stop exactly is up next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back