• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Order of Dracos

Description:

The Order of Dracos is devoted to the devotion of Dracos, she who watches. The Guild exists primarily to spread to word of Dracos and convert the unconverted, the Guild is more then prepared to fight for its religion and kill those who refuse to head the truth.

Members: His Holiness the Divine, Dracosi Fraeli (Guild Master), Magram (Leader of the Inquisitors), Mrakti (General of the Zealots)

Membership Packages:

The Inquisitor: x30 mana potions, x1 Inquisitos Inscriptor (Allows the user to write words of power that, if the user has magical abilities, focus and amplify them in the way written), x1(Protects wearer from magical attacks (not traps and buffs though)) Inquisitos Robes, x1 Dragon Stone (Allows channeling of faith)

The Zealot: x20 health potions, x1 Staff-Sword (A staff of 5ft in length with a 2ft blade at one end), 1x Divine shield (A Shield which protects the user through deflection of magical attacks, is not too effective against melee weapons but in physically very small with a large magical deflection area)

The Preist: x10 health potions, x10 Holy Water (burns like fire and helps to aid the spreading of fire), x1 Book of Dracos (partly a book full of fire spells), x12 Salt of silvering (Allows the user to separate physical from otherwise, e.g. a soul from its body (Does not kill unless one or other is killed during the process) 1min duration)

@Morgrim - how is that setting coming along? Understand that while I dislike being pushy, I am a bit hyped to finally engage in jolly IC activities, seeing how Minxa already attained that pleasure.

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]I mean I wrote it while watching Dr.Who so I was slightly distracted

[/QUOTE]
You, my good sir, are amazing

I'm going to expand upon the city that Minxa mentioned and give it some defining features and a name. You can start there, and we will thus finally have a secondary group so new people can decide who they want to rp with.

@Unwavering Knight

It looks good, we can place it in the city with Minxa for it's setting. Only thing though could you nerf the equipment that blocks magical attacks. Reducing magic damage or preventing a specific type of magic is all right, but an immunity to all types of magic is too cheap. Also I'm going to make an up date in character development that I forgot to do when I started this group in that each character starts with one or two magic elements. So the book of Dracos can still teach fire spells, but should also be given the ability to grant access to up to tier three level fire spells.

@General Deth Glitch

Morgrim said:
I'm going to expand upon the city that Minxa mentioned and give it some defining features and a name. You can start there, and we will thus finally have a secondary group so new people can decide who they want to rp with.
@Unwavering Knight

It looks good, we can place it in the city with Minxa for it's setting. Only thing though could you nerf the equipment that blocks magical attacks. Reducing magic damage or preventing a specific type of magic is all right, but an immunity to all types of magic is too cheap. Also I'm going to make an up date in character development that I forgot to do when I started this group in that each character starts with one or two magic elements. So the book of Dracos can still teach fire spells, but should also be given the ability to grant access to up to tier three level fire spells.

@General Deth Glitch
So, uhh, when can we finally start then?

Morgrim said:
@Unwavering Knight

@General Deth Glitch
It's yo RP, near fit however you want.

I really don't want to sound pushy or demanding though. I'd like to run an rp where everybody gets the chance to add onto the lore and setting to make it one where everyone is happy.

no lunch D; and breakfast

Last edited by a moderator:
stupid head -.- go eat something, not eating is bad for you

AnimusLight has discovered Bag of Scooby-Doo graham crackers

AnimusLight begins eating...

+10000 focus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back