• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

I actually wrote that, but didn't post it cause I felt like it would be too cheesy to say so. Thanks for saying it for me!

@Federoff

So basically, demi-romantic with asexual? Alright; that makes sense. :3

And yeah... This happens periodically, much to my discontent. But we'll work it out. Eventually.

*sighs* I am grateful to be surrounded by fellow geeks xD

lol same, I wish I lived and went to school with people like myself as most people are into "sportsball" as I put it at my school xD . I have only have like three bro's that go to my school that are nerds, and all the girls at my school are stereotypical no matter what race so it's kinda annoying ;-;

That's incredibly lame. Most of the girls at my school are the same, as are the guys. I have a couple friends, and they're female, although I want more guy friends because I relate to guys more o-o so now I haz YOU GUYS

@Federoff @Anaxileah

Oh, I know right?

Man, okay. So this week, every day is themed because of homecoming. Yesterday was Mathletes vs. Athletes. You know what won?

Athletes.

Good thing I find really nice groups of nerds and geeks, tho. They stick together, especially in animation. And I game with them all the time during class. xD

I'm a rocker girl myself, but I like MOST types of music. I don't like most rap and most christian music (I'm not explaining why)

@Anaxileah

I'm into most all kinds of music, including rock, Christian, some rap, some country, etc. It all depends on how it sounds and what message it's conveying, though.

hey so I have competition this saturday, you guys up for skyping sunday?

<3 Metal heads and geeks/nerds

I am alright with anything that isn't rap or country.

Metal is my favorite followed by orchestrated and jazz.

@Morgrim: Metal head is somone who listens to metal AAAAAAAAALOT

just look at my

;-; (And I'm getting into a few bands like a 7x and music manefesto)

my favorite metal bands definitely amon amarth, witch haven, and parasite inc ^_^ listening to some a 7x (Avenged sevenfold) to see if I like them and so far I do.

After 5 sounds good for me on Sunday, I'm going to be at a Halloween party :3

@Federoff

I approve of your music taste.

@Anaxileah

Omg. I love that song. I was going to listen to it earlier on my phone, but for some reason, it's just, like, four minutes of complete silence. I have to re-download it. =w=

Also, yeah. I'm up for Sunday Skype. Sounds fun. :3

Lol discussing sexualities and music, I see. Just woke up after 5 hours of calculus. I'm dead inside *plays Bring Me to Life while staring at the distance*

Destiny Taken king menu theme <3

Awesome can't wait, i don't go to halloween this year as mom just got laid off and grandma going in for heart surgery ;-;

I love that song <3 and I'm currently suffering calculus ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back