• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

idk if it's two but they are all southern countries that refuse to let go of their beliefs. I know one is alabama, and I think another is mississipi (but then again who want's to go there anyways? xD )

His may be related to a specific gender but it's not gender locked. It's like bro, not gender locked but usually used for one specific gender. It was either that or calling you an it

we have 50 states, buuuuut there are american provinces like Samoa, either Costa or Puerto Rico (Can never remember which one)

Er. Sorry. I needed to go take a hot shower to calm down. I could feel an attack coming on. ;w;

Anyway, yes. "Datemate" is a neutral term for boy/girlfriend. In this case, it's my boyfriend since he considers himself a male.

And yeah, I am gay. If "gay" means part of the LGBT+ community. I'm not exactly sure of the correct identification I wanna label myself as, but I'm going with either demisexual or pansexual. Last year, I was bisexual, but then... Nyeh. Dunno. I confuse myself.

And America has fifty states with two places that are owned by the U.S., such as Puerto Rico (I don't remember the other). Gay marriage has been Congressionally legalized throughout the nation, but most states are still fighting that because, technically, that action was "Un-Constitutional" and that they don't have to abide by the official legalization.

well probably pansexual as pansexual means you wouldn't care for gender. Demisexual means you don't fall in love immediately, and just have a hard time falling in love in general. You need to know the person a long time before falling in love; that's the sexuality i am, and that's why I am lonely lol ^_^

Bi is along the lines of pan in the sense that you date any gender, but you have a specific one you like to date

and this is why I don't talk for other people about these kinda subjects lol ;D

I just realized I am like the male human version of Hecate, I have so much trivial knowledge xD

@Sheaon13

...Yeah, I've been lying to you. And most everyone. It's hard to come out to people when all they do is ridicule you, invalidate you, and treat you like utter shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
-Points to Java's last to comments- Bro she said before and after you said she was straight that she isn't. Read the fine print.

@Sheaon13

This is perhaps the rare time that I'm not being sarcastic.

I understand completely, I've only fallen in love once and that took about year and ended horribly for me... (although I do have a small crush on someone) so it's hard for me to get out there. I also know about how hard it is coming out about certain subjects...

We have too much in common are you a long lost sibling? xD

I hadn't realized you haven't old other people close to you about your sexuality, I'm proud of you Java for saying so. I wish I knew what the hell I am, but I've got no clue, there has been no love for me and no love to give. I live in a world that doesn't understand me.

@Federoff

I wouldn't doubt it. xD

@Morgrim

Eh. You guys haven't broken by small amount of trust I have for you all yet, so nyeh. Plus, I feel more lenient on the internet. In real life, people can actually hurt me...

And it's alright not to know. Labels are overrated anyways. ;D

.....wow this discussion. I thought bisexual was that you liked either the male or female gender, and was more limited than pansexual. Then I learned that demisexual was in order for a relationship to happen, an emotional relationship needs to be established, which may or may not be romantic, and that is necessary before any "sexual relationship" is established.

I found out I'm demiiiiiiiiiiiii

@Sheaon13

Don't you dare even pull that crap on me, Sheaon. We're not talking about this here. PM me.

@Anaxileah ^_^ good for you

Yeah demisexuality kinda pushes people off, especially when I say i'm "demi-asexual", which means I have the qualities of demisexual but I am looking for a non-sexual relationship

# foreveralone /;-;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back