• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

@RedZombieWolf

Well, there was plenty you could've done. You have options... Wilhelm could fight to the death, retreat with his army, who could either abandon him immediately or steadily over time, or you could expand on his thoughts and feelings about frustration and betrayal and anger, or whatever else.

@RedZombieWolf

.w. Well, alright. I hate to see you go, 'cause I really liked Wilhelm. He added an interesting flare to the story. But alrighty. I won't push to make you stay.

...I know I haven't posted in a bit, and that some of you are waiting on me. Just go on ahead and post; I'll catch up. I'm having trouble with focusing, and it's not good. It's actually getting really bad. But don't worry; Roxii's still around and being involved. Just imagine her standing off to the side and being silent, subtly doing what's she's supposed to. That's what she normally does, anyways.

@Federoff

Eh. I hope so, too.

@Morgrim

I'm just really tired and stressed out and on the verge of having a really bad anxiety attack. It's not going so well. And it doesn't help that tomorrow's the homecoming game, so the choir I'm in has to sing the national anthem in front of the entire school at the pep rally then in front of the entire stadium that the game it's held at. And I'm singing the high C on "free" at the end of the song, which also freaks me out..

And then we also just got a research paper assignment from lit that's freaking me out. I really hate research papers, and I'm horrible at writing for a grade.

And my parents' and my situation is getting worse, and everything's just going to hell.

Ugh.

I can't wait for the weekend. I get to see my datemate (hopefully).
tumblr_m7wusejA2Z1r17mw1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I can understand and relate.

national anthem, I'm in the band so if we don't play it beautifully then everything can go wrong so very very fast ;-;

Anxiety, I don't really have anxiety, kinda got rid of that after preforming for so many years but I do have depression attacks; like everything suddenly becomes like "i'm f*&king everything up and won't end up doing anything with my life"

Papers just suck...

I have zero clue on the dating part but good luck

#foreveralone ;-;

Could be girlfriend you know. Although.... given where she lives I don't know if that is a taboo thing. America is a weird place.

open gayness isn't taboo in America (unless your an old white christian person xD #religionjoke). I know I personally support the topic as it's unfair for people to not be able to be with who they want to be ;-;

-Has sneaking suspicions of Sheon's opinion about gay rights- And there are still almost have of the states that don't allow gay rights. Sorry but most of america sucks.

well no not half of the states, only a few are left that still try to fight it; but it was made 100% legal in all 50 states by national law.

But yeah I could tell his stance on this from that specific statement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back