• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

.........*slams head against wall*.....

A. I said Hyrulians.

B. Ganondorf isn't a zora, a deku, a gorgon, nor a twili, he is the only gerudo man born every 100 years destined to rule his tribe.

C. Twili is Midna's and Zant's people, Gorgons are Darunia's people, Zora's are Ruto's people, and the deku are the Deku king's people.

D. That isn't just "Ganondorfs and Zeldas "People'", you listed way more then that right there.

E. If your going to make a fandom you need to know everything about the series to better enhance the quality of the rp.

It's kinda outside the fandom, and yes I know a lot about zelda I beat the games Twilight princess and ocarina of time and I didn't know that that's what you were referring to. I know ganon is a gerudo I just want to add those races to what people can choose from in the rp and I added a lot of stuff to them as well. So yes I know this stuff I just add to it more. And I didn't mean just Ganondorf and zelda's people I just mean hyrulian people basically, and some people from the twilight realm as well. In this fandom rp the hero failed and ganon is now ruler

then your doing a fandom of the downfall time line.

Also beating two games is easy, I've conquered all games multiple times of the LoZ franchise

no that is part of the child era in where link triumphed in Ocarina of time and is sent back to his childhood to relive it. The OoT/majora's mask link are also the mysterious Golden wolf in Twilight princess that teaches you the hidden skills

skyward sword was a fun version of a zelda game ^_^ (Although the color pallet is a bit too bright for my tastes O O)

That Hd versions of them coming out soon though :3

...I haven't been getting any alerts for this OOC thread. Jfc.

@Sheaon13

It's not Roxii that'll kill him specifically, but eh. Fine. If I even remember.

;-; why must we suffer the brain hurts?

When I was little and my mom had headaches I used to call it "Hammer-Head Disease"

I was five years old, too xD *hammer bangs on inside and outside of skull*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back