• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Is it reasonable for someone who is part demon to be at least resistant to poison, or am I reaching? Being left out of the action isn't really Darrius' thing, so I figure he'll at least try to tag along lol

Last edited by a moderator:
@Morgrim

WanderingRedd

Currently doing homework *sobs* If must of you guys are on we could do a Skype thing my bro isn't even on shit too late

Last edited by a moderator:
We should math the shit out of this

okay guys put down your timezone, your time. your free time in the next couple of days

As long as mine is past 2:30 pm(as I walk home and then gotta take the dog out) I can get on that time on week days as I have early release both A day and B day in high school. I have central timing

Pacific standard time (california)

(these are times I am free)

Monday:5-7am, 3:15-10pm

Tuesday: 5-9am, 4:15-10pm

Wendsay: 5-9am

Thursday 5-9am, 4:30-10pm

Friday: 5-9am, 3:00-10pm

Saturday: I got competition this saturday

Sunday: Whenever I wake up-I go to sleep

I'm in EST as well, and I'm almost always bored. So any time, really xD I have no school today (professional development day) so tonight would work :P

Hey do you think I could make Lillif help Ana and Ether? Because I'm really bored and I don't have anything else to do. Also even though Lillif hates humanity he won't leave someone to rot and die unless A. He wanted them to die or B. They are kings or rich or C. They got in his way. Also the I've decided the reason Lillif killed all of the village Ryu lived in is be because not only had Ryu said he wanted them to die but Lillif heard them say they wanted to get rid of Ryu or chase him out of the village. With Ryme being the main person who wanted that. That would make a lot of sense to me so I'm going to add it to his history, latter I mean.

......*shrugs* idk why a demon would be in the city randomly

Sure man. Just don't expect nice nice from Ether for awhile. He doesn't trust newcomers and just to alert you. Am elderly sick woman pulled Ana and Ether into her house so HOW you found us would probably need to be said and what not.

Fucking bruised my right eye last night teaching swordplay. It hurts like a MOTHER. Christ. The kid had this bad habit of aiming high and we didn't have any gear besides the practice swords. So I kept warning him not to and sure enough with an over extended thrust I barely back stepped in time to avoid 3 inches of polypropylene Jian going into my eye socket. It still hit me real hard though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back