• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

you did

I'm gonna give Rai more weapons because I'm bored and I want to. He can have a lot of weapons but he doesn't know how to use them all. So yep gonna give him more weapons because I'm bored

mmkay I'll call it Heaven's blade and by the way when I say he found it I mean that it was in an abandoned house(His old home) in his old village. Meaning that it was passed down through his a family for generations and it was rumored to be used by a hero long ago. Though those rumors don't necessarily have to be true(It won't be so don't worry. It's just an old sword that was made by a master craftsman in Rai's family is all). Though Rai doesn't know its a family heirloom. How does that sound?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Federoff Just an FYI everything within 200ft radius is completely covered in poison, if they breath oxygen and don't have a poison immunity they would be dead.

Ooh poison *claps hands together in flee* I have a character in another role play who is poisoned right now xD

I hope it doesn't sound insulting in me saying so, but I thought that was a very obvious detail as I said covering the entire area.

you made it obvious that it was affecting the people in the houses and running outside in their homes, you didn't mention if it was the entire sky district

Last edited by a moderator:
That post was actually really fun to write. Dunno why.

@Morgrim

Man, I hope I get to write more posts like that. It's just not like me to keep writing li'l four sentence long posts.

I opted not to read the mission stuff since I'm not in it. Plus that's a lot of reading and yeah I don't want to read all that. I just want to rp though but I don't know what to do and I'm so bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back