• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

As a (pretty much) full European American (Irish, Polish, Czech, German, French, as far as I know) and as someone who's unemployed and doesn't get to go out too much, I don't get to try too much. xD Though Italian, German, Russian, and French foods are my favourite.

...Can't really choose one favourite. I dunno.

Vietnamese food, though: I had a friend a couple years ago who would bring random Vietnamese food to school so I'd try it and whatnot. It's not my favourite, but it's good. Nyeeehhhhh.

Can't knock it till you try it :P

All it is (usually) is liver, heart, and lungs of a sheep, all chopped and mixed with beef or mutton suet and oatmeal and seasoned with onion, cayenne pepper, and other spices. The mixture is packed into a sheep's stomach and boiled. It also tends to have bread and rice stuffed in it for a fuller meal or replacing the heart,liver, and lungs for people who don't like that kinda stuff.

Oh gods I'm going to puke. I don't really like organs or anything like that, and I hate sausage.

I've tried chicken and pork liver because of my sly parents and master.

My parents had it mixed with eggs and I thought it was beef until I put it in my mouth.

My master, during a korean BBQ, just walked over to our table with a plate full of pork liver and just dumped it on our fryer and said, "This is good for you, eat it." and left.

-Is watching you- Liar, we saw your post, we say how you wanted to rip the very clothing from his body and see his bare flesh! You cannot hide the desires you hold for the man that saved your life! -Continues mumbling over-dramatic accusations-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back