• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Work and college is absorbing my life. And Jesus Christ I had to read ten minutes worth of 78 fricken messages I read about sexuality and stuff and then college and classes and subjects and my god lmao. I'm caught up and can breathe now

Though if you think of getting into a technical degree BS or BSE, it's best not to have a large break from school. Coming back to it is hard because you have to polish all the science and math you know from high school.

@shadowz1995

I'm not currently in a job but I've got school work to fill in most of my time. I salute to you people holding jobs.

Its like....high quality fast food. Get me? All natural. No GMOs. Cooked on the spot. Everything very high quality. Just also fast get me? Like their whole vision is to chnge people view fast food.

I mean the meat is spicy sorta save the pork. But I like eating spicy food all the time so I dont really think its spicy at all. THough it could just be Im used to hotter stuff

I have several thousand more thousand more electro idk whatthefucks. It just means that my sense of smell is more sensitive than the average person. I smell things easier and better than most other people. Like.....from further away or more subtle scents. And I can smell things that are normally subtle like if they were a perfume. I hope this is making sense

@shadowz1995

Your description made me giggle xD

@Federoff

LUCKY! I have to wake up at five so I can get to my bus stop at 6:13 and then school starts at 7:05 ;-;

@Morgrim

There is a type of Chipotle sauce, which is what you were referring to I believe, but shadowz is referring to a restaurant that quickly became popular recently.

Man, super senses. I understand that. I'm the same, Morg; I can't have anything spicy. ;w; I also have really sensitive hearing. It's normally the reason I get migraines and get nauseous sometimes.

@CarpeNoctem1213

Heh. Nope. I can't do that. I will catch on fire internally and die.

Also, anyone wanna do my calculus test review for me? ;w;

CALC IS BAD JAVA

SHADDAP

I got a haircut and absolutely LOVE my hair now! :D if anyone wants to see then PM meeeeeeee~

@Anaxileah

but–

but–

I'm actually not too bad at it. It's just– Nyeh.

Alsoo yeesssssssss [PMs so fast]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back