• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

@Federoff

Man, I hope so. Though I'm feeling better today than I have been. It's been a fairly good day.

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better and had a better day (^U^) Hopefully things continue to look up for you ^_^

(btw an fyi, I am completely free all of Sunday so if we are still skyping sunday you guys just shoot me a message on Rpnation as I usually have skype off as it suks up a lot of brandworth ;-; I see 180 messages to read and that's too much work xD )

@Federoff

Yeah. Same here. And I should be free most of Sunday, except for in the morning and for an hour during the evening due to church. Other than that, I'll be good.

yeah sunday is rest day for me after competition (We going to Mt. Carmel, our biggest competition throughout our season :D ), so I probably will be tired when the skype occurs xD .

My fault for waking up at 5 am everyday (xnx)

I'll be able to skype then too I have pretty much the same schedule for church as @Javax though I don't have any other things she adds to her schedule. Though I do have english and Forensics homework, but I'll do that tomorrow

...Speaking of homework, I had gov't to do before midnight.

..Eh. I can do well without. <-<

I'll be good for skype on Sunday - if everyone decides to come on - to reveal the true form of the desert nerd though you'll probably be hearing me frustratingly do homework :D

I think we're all gonna reveal our "true forms" when we Skype.

Oh, the chaos will be wonderful.

@shadowz1995

Heuhe. I would guess as much. xD It's gonna be so weird; I'm finally gonna have a correct voice associated with each of your posts/messages/etc.

@Anaxileah

I would assume that we'd start with a group voice chat, then some people can go on video whenever they want.

@AnimusLight

xD Well, then I'll have a voice associated with OOC posts. Heuhe.

No worries Animus. I'm not a blood mage or necromancer. I also have brown eyes not purple lmao. Though the long messy black hair is something that is mine hahaha

I apologize in advance for the state of my hair. I got it done over a month ago so it's grown out and color's faded and it's horrible lol

I am also free after 5 on Sunday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back