• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

HEY

I'M A PERSON NOT A 'THAT' @Javax

@Morgrim DON'T YOU LEAVE ME! YOU HAVE YET TO GIVE UP YOUR BANANA AND ACCEPT MY GLOMP

@Anaxileah

i do what i want

latest

@Morgrim

492419714f76a139b950597585149968.png

Unwavering Knight] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22328-minxa/ said:
@Minxa[/URL] , @Mistic - it appears we are at a bit of an impasse in Group 2.
Hmmm, how to solve this...
I have no Idea...waiting for minxa to reply ^^~

Bwahahaha that gif!

@Javax

I honestly like both of the characters. Atraxia is a well thought out and befitting character of Aldurin's truer nature. And he is a rarity to me because this is the first I am hearing of a wendigo and will be happy to see how the character unfolds, and Grumbi is funny, and in his own ways cute.

@Federoff

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah no problem. There are three groups now. There is Morgrims group on a mission to slay Marques Tuso, a corrupt religious leader who orders the destruction, theft and annihilation of most cultures, religions and people. He is guarded by the divine five, a five man squad of half angels blessed with powerful equipment and skills. Two of which will be guarding Tuso at all times. They are currently being confronted with the issue of a returning thief, and a religious priest/warrior from a almost unheard of religion. Things escalate rather quickly with this group.

Group two recently started has MIxa, Unwavering knight and Mistic though we haven't heard from Minxa as it appears. They are in the snow capped nothern regions of Landfall and are currently in celebration of the week of the winter rain. Items are discounted and everybody is wearing a crystal flower over their ear in tradition. The land is very magical in nature and spirit and is out of the reach of Tuso therefore they have free reign to practice over any religion they wish, though most chose to believe in the aspects, which is the religion I have set up for Aldurin.

Thirdly and finally a group that started less then two hours ago has Redzombiewolf and me. A group about the Silver Legion one of the three main factions fighting for control over Landfall. They are racist and corrupt believing themselves to be the purest for of evolution. They are not fond of religion, and some forms of magic, but they are legion and they are strong. I won't spoil any of the surprises I have for that section of the rp though.

I have a choir song stuck in my head.

send help

I always have chorus songs in my head xD I just couldn't be in chorus this year (which makes me want to cry) so I end up singing Christmas songs

@Anaxileah

Heh. Yeah...

I have a song called "Jenny" in my head. At least I have it memorized. =w= Given that our first concert of the year is on Monday.

@Morgrim

gittin' drunk tonite

[commence underage drinking]

I feel you, the second movement in our field show this year is a piece called Johana from Swinney Tod and I have it stuck in my head almost all day when I am thinking of band ;-;

*gasp* I'M ONLY A YEAR YOUNGER THAN YOU xD @Javax MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA and it's an amazing song (:3)

OMFG Bohemian Rhapsody just came on because of YouTube autoplay

I love YouTube

I'M SINGING ALONG

your a senior in high school (I'm one too xD ) and your not of legal drinking age yet? Weird, usually seniors are able to drink in the presence of an adult when going out

Federoff said:
your a senior in high school (I'm one too xD ) and your not of legal drinking age yet? Weird, usually seniors are able to drink in the presence of an adult when going out
Legal drinking age be 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Back