• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Aww .-. you exist and are cared about, my good sir

@Federoff

I understand that. And yes; same as @Anaxileah said.

But yeah. I try to get through it all. I have little hiccups where I just don't wanna go on anymore (the most recent time was this past weekend), but I survive somehow.

forest on their way to the bad guy in the place

was I as vague as possible? I tried

...So, completely off-topic:

Should I create another CS for this RP?

*anguish midterms yelling* WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

What in hell's name is Relevant Change with Implicit Differentiation, really screw me and throw me off the nearest cliff. ENJOY YOUR SENIOR YEAR GUYS WHILE IT LASTS.

HELP ME PLEAAAAAAAASE my homework is a mind mess

____

1. A particle is moving along the curve y=4√3x+1. As the particle passes through the point (5,16), its x-coordinate increases at a rate of 3 units per second. Find the rate of change of the distance from the particle to the origin at this instant.

2. Helium is pumped into a spherical balloon at a rate of 3 cubic feet per second. How fast is the radius increasing after 3 minutes?

Note: The volume of a sphere is given by V=(4/3)πr^3.

3. Water is leaking out of an inverted conical tank at a rate of 10400.0 cubic centimeters per min at the same time that water is being pumped into the tank at a constant rate. The tank has height 15.0 meters and the diameter at the top is 3.5 meters. If the water level is rising at a rate of 24.0 centimeters per minute when the height of the water is 2.5 meters, find the rate at which water is being pumped into the tank in cubic centimeters per minute.

Note: Let "R" be the unknown rate at which water is being pumped in. Then you know that if V is volume of water, dV/dt=R−10400.0. Use geometry (similar triangles?) to find the relationship between the height of the water and the volume of the water at any given time. Recall that the volume of a cone with base radius r and height h is given by (1/3)π(r^2)(h)

or you could just shoot me in the foot and make me stick to my misery

um...ah.....um.....I said we were covering it, but idk how to do it xD

*sigh* It's alright. My dad and I have been stabbing our brains since yesterday trying to figure out wtf these ppl want. I understand how to do this shit but the question itself is confusing.

@Anaxileah @Javax

@Javax <3

I actually kinda can't wait to graduate, hoping to get accepted to Humboldt State University so I can move away and start a new life.

@AnimusLight

Understandable. .w.

@Federoff

I'm just waiting to finish high school. I've already been accepted in the college I wanna go to, so that's... kind of taken care of. Now I just gotta find out how I'm gonna pay for it with my poor-ass self... Especially with the fact that I have absolutely no help except for scholarships. .w.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back