• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

@Federoff

Saaaaaaaaame.

With both the scholarships and major choice.

@AnimusLight

I've been trying to get scholarships since sophomore year. =w= It's been difficult.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so me being the weird person I am, I drink out of a mason jar cuz it looks cool. It's got its own lid and straw and everything. So I filled it up with ice and water, not really looking at it, put the lid on, and drank the water. Brought it back to my room and continued to drink it until I near finished it. When I was almost done, I looked at the mason jar and saw something brown at the bottom. I looked closer and saw that it was a fucking cockroach. Whatever I had in my mouth almost immediately spewed everywhere, but I went to the bathroom and gagged, coughing the water out. I am still so fucking freaked out and grossed out.

I normally do! I just forgot this ONE FREAKING TIME AND ALMOST DIED ;-;

I FREAKING DRANK COCKROACH WATER

I FEEL SO SICK

@Anaxileah

.w.

...Brb. I'm really fucking pissed off and don't feel like putting my computer in danger of my rage.

...Anyway, subject change~

So I'm doing my drawings for Inktober for yesterday and today, and I hate drawing faces. :3

@Federoff

I personally don't really like my artwork too much, but this Inktober challenge stuff really helps in practicing. Also, i need to get into the habit of drawing more, especially with the fact that I wanna do game art design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back