• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

@GoldenWolf

tumblr_mtb1hh20Y11r3tsmdo1_500.gif

Learn how.

Currently in class D; has no break

Will try to RP because I'm a fool ;D

@RedZombieWolf

Pardon me milord. Jass will not give a damn. A warrior's acknowledgment is through a duel. I say a future clash of swords is necessary to gain the mercenary's full respect. *cough* Get ready for the smackdown *cough*

This flippin' group of people makes me smile and laugh.

That is a rare thing.

(pic reference) both of you need to learn your place before I have your heads on pikes displayed for all to see

Last edited by a moderator:
You have been accepted my good man, and by the way I love your character, definitely one of the most interesting ones here.

@Federoff

Accepted, and your character would be great as part of the Silver Legion if you would like any suggestions where to start.

@RedZombieWolf

@Anaxileah

I understand what you mean. I've been fairly unstable (emotionally) lately; that's the only reason I haven't replied to the IC thread...

I dunno. I've been emotionally unstable, too, so I understand ya @Javax

@Morgrim, I don't think so. I'm having relationship problems, and I've just been crying so much lately.

I'm really sorry to hear that Ana, and I do wish I could help you out. If you ever want to talk about it I am here.

@Anaxileah

Oh okay Jav, I understand, school is important. I'm glad you are here though, and rping with us.

@Javax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back