• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

@Morgrim

Yeah. It helps me escape reality for a bit. And I'll be back in about two hours.

@Anaxileah

Of course, dear. We're a family in this RP. ^^

Just kidding, obviously. Corrupt bad guy's other special people that aren't with him? You said they were out doing stuff or whatnot

Morgrim said:
I dunno evil banana's sounds pretty epic!
BRO IF YOU CAN DO THAT, I WANNA GO AGAINST FREAKING EVIL BANANAS. I HEREBY CHALLENGE YOU TO MAKE IT WORK.

Heh heh, I jest Ana. Aldurin has to retain some level of reality to it. Although.... There is an aspect named chaos. He could be like Sheogorath except instead of cheese- banana's! Some day, but not today.

@Anaxileah

No problem the Silver Legion is a group of human elitists. They essential are a group of militaristic group of human's that serve a king who believes humans are the strongest and purest race, and that others deserve no more than to be peons and slaves serving fealty to the king and giving up their rights. They are a lot like a government in that they want to control everything from natural resources, weapons and power. They reward humans who serve them faithfully and punish all else.

@RedZombieWolf

Morgrim said:
Heh heh, I jest Ana. Aldurin has to retain some level of reality to it. Although.... There is an aspect named chaos. He could be like Sheogorath except instead of cheese- banana's! Some day, but not today.
@Anaxileah

No problem the Silver Legion is a group of human elitists. They essential are a group of militaristic group of human's that serve a king who believes humans are the strongest and purest race, and that others deserve no more than to be peons and slaves serving fealty to the king and giving up their rights. They are a lot like a government in that they want to control everything from natural resources, weapons and power. They reward humans who serve them faithfully and punish all else.

@RedZombieWolf
Ah ok, thanks for that

@Morgrim @Anaxileah

I approve of these plans.

Also, hallo. I'm back~ Hopefully I can focus enough to write a post.

Last edited by a moderator:
KILLER BANANAAAAAAAS

Everyone dies

Of potassium overdose

OR

Make a world with no bananas

And everyone has a potassium deficiency

And dies

...........I KNOW WHAT MY NEXT BOOK WILL BE ABOUT

rofl jk I'm super bored and kinda hyper because I just had a drink of RAINBOW FABULOUSNESS

@Anaxileah

Oooh, boy.

I can hardly ever get hyper. I either need to have an overdose on caffeine (since caffeine actually only makes me tired and relaxed), or go, like, five days without sleep.

@Morgrim

Thank ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back