• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: The New Age Of Shinobi

Mitchs98 said:
Oh, no I got what he meant. He meant he went down where I tackled you due to the blood circle thing I THINK.
Oh really? Honestly to me it looked like he thought you tackled him xD

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Oh really? Honestly to me it looked like he thought you tackled him xD

[/QUOTE]
I'm fairly sure that's what he meant, at-least that's what I'm sticking too xD .

Mitchs98 said:
I'm fairly sure that's what he meant, at-least that's what I'm sticking too xD .
Yeah I'll edit my post to make more sense, just let me finish off Zoku's post...

Sinister Clown] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23228-daniel-reaving/ said:
@Daniel reaving[/URL]
Interested?
I'll have to think about it. I haven't watche much naruto so I wouldn't know much about it and I don't want to ruin every one else's enjoyment because I don't know much about it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]I'll have to think about it. I haven't watche much naruto so I wouldn't know much about it and I don't want to ruin every one else's enjoyment because I don't know much about it

[/QUOTE]
Bruh. I haven't read or watched naruto in 4 years, the farthest I got was chapter 100, I'm sure you'll do fine :P

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]I'll have to think about it. I haven't watche much naruto so I wouldn't know much about it and I don't want to ruin every one else's enjoyment because I don't know much about it

[/QUOTE]
Not many people in the RP know much about Naruto (Personally...In the anime I never even got to finish the Pein arc, only reason why I know Naruto is from RP and searching the wiki). This RP is non-cannon so most knowledge from Naruto you won't need, as long as you know the basics like what Chakra is (Energy source pretty much) and BAM..If you need more explaining and willing to read though look through the mechanics and I've put a link to the wiki where you can learn all the different martial art types (Which is like Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Dojutsu, genjutu, Kinjutsu etc.)

Mitchs98 said:
Bruh. I haven't read or watched naruto in 4 years, the farthest I got was chapter 100, I'm sure you'll do fine :P
I've only ever seen the first half of the first season and that was over a year ago though DX but if you say so

Well, if you find things confusing still as I said go to the mechnics tab and use the link to the naruto wiki, on the side it should list all the different types of stuff (Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Dojutsu & Genjutsu) are probably the main four you need to know...Taijutsu is martial and physical combat (Hand to hand), Ninjutsu is all the jutsu (Like Naruto's rasengan), Dojutsu is an eye jutsu (Sharingan, Sasuke's red eye) & Genjutsu is basically the power of casting illusions.

There are other's but those four are the most important.

Isune said:
For some reason, I'm considering having Soestu release his seal...maybe later.
Well, I've been considering using some of Uta's bigger moves but I feel that would be an overkill for the start...So for now, Uta's just gonna continue trying to escape.

Isune said:
Yeah, they have to capture him. For the Kagainkage!!!
But how far are you willing to go to catch one person? Will you let numerous civilians die just to catch him? Muahahahaha

I love how I'm trying to work with/against myself in this situation xD

Okay if civilians are at risk Soestu is releasing the seal. (totally didn't pull this logic from what I've seen) super strength and speed (well not faster than Kien) here we come!

Er, so I edited the Notes tab and down the bottom I added the two arcs I have set up (The third one really all depends on what happens I guess and I'm still not sure what to do with it but I'll think of something) If you want feel free to check it out..If there is anything you think I should add please let me know (I'll probably end up editing them a bit anyways just wanted to get it out of the way lol)

National said:
The Monkey King Screeches as it gets shot back down to the ground. However, it gave Kien a perfect opportunity. He goes in to slam his foot right into Uta's head, definitely sure that this would knock him out. However, before Kien could execute the attack...
THOOM

A huge fist crashes into Soestu, sending him flying back. A giant leg meets with Kien's stomach, sending him flying into a building. Standing there, a large, muscular bald man smirking.

"Oi oi oi. You aren't having all the fun without me, right?"

@Sinister Clown @Isune
I understand how you want to introduce your character and all...But where the hell did he come from?

yeah, and besides Soestu and Uta are practically on the other side of the village after he punched him into a building. Not to mention Kien wouldn't be able to attack Uta without having to run all the way over to where the two and duking it out.

Forest. I'm going to explain where he came from. His village ruins are close to Hagengakure, but originally the cult that took him in was in Kaigangakure. He took a trip to pray there. I was actually hoping that Uta would ask him where the hell he came from xD @Sinister Clown

Ah...Well could you try edit that in then? Like make the post larger if you have to but try detail where you exactly came from instead of just 'appearing' into the scene from seemingly no where at a rather convenient time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back