• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: The New Age Of Shinobi

I am so tempted to have a post on Soestu's reaction to a random body being dropped off in the office xD

i'm thinking cross haku and light type so he would be a healer for the rogues.

[*]Protective Sphere of Light

darkness. Protective Sphere of Light Debut Movie Naruto Shippūden the Movie Appears in Movie DataClassification Ninjutsu, Barrier Ninjutsu Class Defensive…

[*]Ball of Light Technique

The user gathers a ball of concentrated light which hovers above their palm to illuminate their surroundings, similar to a lantern. Ball of Light…

[*]Super Light Foot

again in such a way that the opponent fly into the air. Super Light Foot Name Kanji 超光脚 Rōmaji Chōkōkyaku Literal English Super Light Foot Games Super Light Beam Kick Debut Game Naruto…

[*]String Light Formation

Hōjin), sharing name with an already named technique. References String LightFormation[1] Name Kanji 一糸灯陣 Rōmaji Isshi Tōjin Literal English String Light…

[*]White Light Blade

[*]there's a protection one i haven't listed on here know what i want for age and such but i need someone that knows this stuff to make a prochars

Last edited by a moderator:
Better yet, @Chara Angel of Death you mind pointing out the post that was the cause of the dead body so I can read it. I can't seem to find it.

Isune said:
Better yet, @Chara Angel of Death you mind pointing out the post that was the cause of the dead body so I can read it. I can't seem to find it.
There is no post causing the dead body; since I wasnt really asked we're just to say that Akahi caused it since i'm allowing it to slide once.

Ah I see, well you mind giving me a quick description of the body? Just some stuff so my character can give a accurate cause of death ect.

@Chara Angel of Death

Isune said:
Ah I see, well you mind giving me a quick description of the body? Just some stuff so my character can give a accurate cause of death ect.
@Chara Angel of Death
Well i'll have to bullshit it since i didnt really have any discussion...

Well they'd have their neck clawed out, that's for sure.

Maybe some cut wounds.

But mostly looking like lack of sleep/eating is present.

Alright, next time if anything I'll make sure they ask you before finding a victim. Thanks.

@Chara Angel of Death

Shiro kurogane]what are the limits if i make a jinchuriki? im asking cause i don't want a super op oc that would be unuseable. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL]
You'd have to ask @Sinister Clown . I just run a village, not a Co-GM.

Shiro kurogane] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20597-sinister-clown/ said:
@Sinister Clown[/URL] can my oc be a jinchūriki? and if so which ones are taken?
Well, the tailed beast are going to non-cannon in this Rp so we actually have to work on them before letting people use them, who will and won't be a Jin will purely be up the Kage of the village your character is in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back