• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: The New Age Of Shinobi

Isune said:
oh and the massive weapons some of them carry. This is totally stealthy View attachment 215078
9zzVwzT.jpg

I still gotta wait to be accepted...I just realized I forgot to add on some stuff! *sneaks off to make edits*

I edited my character to edit my ranking and somehow i deleted like everything after my ranking. Good thing Sin quoted my original so i could paste it back in. I also edited some other things like attire but we won't talk about that cx

Also sorry but it may take me a bit to post, I'm working on another major plot character..Once I'm finished with him I'll start on making my post

I thought you meant like working on another Rp and i was about to slap you because I know you're in like 27364871659347652 other RPs controlling 29384765023467430758256 character per Rp so..

You know it, nah it's weird as because like when I first used Tremki..I specifically made him an Akatsuki robe which was white and it only had one red cloud on it and when I imagined what he'd look like in an anime...This was pretty much what came up in my head (Probably minus the black hole in his gut but I can make sense of that)

Umm you could be "visiting" from the village so that you can find a teammate for the upcoming chunin exam? I dunno, I'm just try to make it work.. cx

Last edited by a moderator:
Its gonna be a lil bit before i respond because i got family business but i think you can only team up with people in your village i believe now that i think about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back