• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: The New Age Of Shinobi

I'm still not sure how to hop in lollol I just got off work and am trying to relax and figure the situation out

TheJester said:
Whats the best way to enter this RP as a creepy guy?
Creepily and from the creepy shadows with a creepy walk with a creepy Oni mask and creepy black robe billowing in the creepy night. :>

Drumonkey said:
So what would be a good place to hop in?
Well right now, just make posts about training or something since it's set to be pretty early during the day still (Days will go pretty quick in this RP to keep the story progressing forward) It would be really great though if you could all try working with each other to interact IC

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]Im so sorry, i was hospitalized for five days with no way to contact. Again, I apologize.

[/QUOTE]
:0. Oh my gosh. I was wondering what happened to you, its hella creepy thats what happened since I thought thats what happend e.e... I'm regretting being right. I hope everythings okay now?

Mitchs98 said:
:0. Oh my gosh. I was wondering what happened to you, its hella creepy thats what happened since I thought thats what happend e.e... I'm regretting being right. I hope everythings okay now?
Everything's great. Sorry to worry but thanks for keeping me in your thoughts

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]Everything's great. Sorry to worry but thanks for keeping me in your thoughts

[/QUOTE]
Good. Glad you're okay ^_^ . Also irrelevant, but incase you were wondering, you're still in the FT RP. I had Ferra tote Corra around, lol.

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]Sorry. I will post tomorrow there.

[/QUOTE]
Its fine, take your time ^_^ . I'll PM you a summary of what's happened thus far if you want too.

Deepest apologies, I must drop this rp. A lot of stuff going on and can't handle it lol. Have fun though!

@Chara Angel of Death i want to find your character and protect him and give him a life of gentle servitude while slowly trying to fix him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back