Naruto RP!

"Sheesh! If the big blue is here it means your brother is around, Sasuke kun. What are we going to do now?" Karin who already had given up ay Kisame and Suigetsu, asked Sasuke.

"I don't think you can have any of those swords without a fight!" Jougo spoke to Suigetsu.

"That explains why Sakura seemed a little sad." Kakashi said as he continued to read make out love tactics.

Naruto nodded. "We...Almost had him...But Sakura let him go..."

Kakashi sighed, "Well why don't we go eat, get your mind off of it?" Kakashi sugessted

Kakashi began walking to Ichiraku Ramen. He knew Naruto would be a little happy that they were going to go eat ramen.

Karin was silence for a minute, closing her eyes, then shut them open pointed at the wall in front of them. "A shinobi is the third street parallel to this." She said seriously.

Sasuke nodded. "Suigetsu...Do as you wish...Find us when you're finished with your...Fight...Come Karin. Jugo...Do as you please as well..." Sasuke bounded off.

Naruto walked with him.

"Do you know why Sakura let him go?" Kakashi asked. It wasn't like Sakura to let go of Sasuke if they were that close.

Naruto shrugged. "Maybe she wanted Sasuke to choose to come back on his own..."

"Thats possible. Anyways order whatever you want, the tabs on me." Kakashi stated

"Thanks, Kakashi-Sensei. " Naruto ordered some plain ramen and began to eat when his food came.

Kakashi noticied Naruto was annoyed, "What? Am I doing something wrong?" Kakashi asked.

"It's your fight Sasuke.I'll back Suigetsu up here in case he needs help." Jugo answered Sasuke and decided to stay with Suigetsu as didn't like to interfere in brother's fight.

Karin nodded and fixed her glasses nervously then headed for the spot Itchi's chakra was moving to.

Naruto shook his head. "All you do is read those perverted books."

Suigetsu frowned as Sasuke left with Karin. He faced Kisame, ready to fight.

Kisame chuckled at Suigetsu's eagerness to fight. "Well, looks like someone got over someone else pretty fast, now didn't they?" He said, as though he could read Suigetsu's mind.

Suigetsu chuckled. "What do you mean? Karin? I would never like a troll like her." He said, keeping his facial expression even.

Karin stopped at the end of a narrow ally, looking at Itachi who had his back at them. "There he is." She whispered, not liking to get loser.

"Really?!" Jugo asked Suigetsu in a low tone.

Suigetsu shrugged. He faced Kisame once more, knowing that this fight was pointless. Kisame was stronger, and Suigetsu knew it.

Itachi stood at the place he was to meet Kisame. Where was he? Itachi hated to think that he had gotten held up.

Kisame chuckled. "Shall we start this foolish game?"

"These are not perverted books. You wouldn't even know, you haven't read them before." Kakashi stated.

Sakura walked around Konoha, the young kunoichi still couldn't get things off her mind.

Naruto looked at him in disbelief. "Right. I wonder how Sakura's doing..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back