Naruto RP!

Sasuke glared, hearing the word 'Akatsuki'. He slowly nodded, answering Jugo's question.

Naruto nodded and followed glumly.

(Ok.)

Kisame glanced at the ninja, whom he could only describe as kids. There was the one raven haired kid, whom he guessed was Itachi's little brother, Sasuke. Then there was Suigetsu. He didn't recall meeting the other two. None of them were a threat to him, of course.

Karin took one step backward as Kisame looked at them. "Ek... such a nasty chakra!" She said then glared at Suigetsu. "As smelly as you but really strong! Do you know him?" She asked. "The thing behind him, is that a sword?" Jugo mentioned.

Suigetsu glared, and then nodded. "I know him all right." Suigetsu brightened at Jugo's question. "Of course it's a sword!" He said, smirking. Sasuke glared at the large, blue male.

"I assume it's one of the treasures you want to grasp. Don't take it against me but he has all features that can make him a swordsman from your village!" Jugo spoke again. Events concerned with suigetsu seem interesting to him. Suigetsu was one of the people who wouldn't die at him easily, after all!

"Haha! You wanna fight that big guy? Let's us see how you come back in shreds!" Karin teased Suigetsu with sarcasm. She didn't know what was on Sasuke's mind but she wasn't going to fight Kisame.

(Hey guys...This is SuiKaFTW on my best friend's account. My account is going whack, so I will post here along with ILoveStuff...)

SuiKaFTW's Post:

Naruto shrugged, looking at Sakura. "I wish...I wish Sasuke would come back." He said, clenching his fists.

Suigetsu nodded, smirking, exposing his pointed teeth as he usually did. "That's right." He said. Hearing Karin's comment, he looked away from her and said nothing. Sasuke glared at the both of them.

ILoveStuff's Post:

Kisame smirked, evilly. "What are you kids doing out here past your bedtime?" He asked, grasping Samehada.

(okay. I'll be Kakashi too SuKia)

Sakura sighed, "I know now, that the only one who can bring him back is you Naruto." she said as she looked at the stars, "So i beleive in you."

Kakashi had just arrived back to Konoha when he spotted his students sitting on a bench, he hid in the trees but moved closer to see what they were talking about.

"I have enough stamina right now and doubt how you can call me a kid!" Jugo take Kisame's sarcasm to heart and became a little irritated. "It's weird, I don't get mad at him like the others. It's like he is an animal rather than a human!" He explained to his friends but not with much interest. Karin pushed up her glasses and glared at Kisame. "We're busy and don't have time for old men so don't bother and mind your own business!"

(Ok.)

SuiKaFTW's post:

Naruto looked at Sakura, shocked. "You do?" He asked.

Suigetsu yawned, not paying attention to anyone else. Sasuke glared. "Is he the one you want to fight right now?" He asked Suigetsu. "Meh...I could care less about that old guy, but his sword..." He began.

ILoveStuff"s Post:

Kisame chuckled at the redhead. "Whatever you say, girl." He said.

"Yeah." Sakura said as she looked at Naruto, "You can do it, Naruto." she smiled

Kakashi Sensei walked out from the bushes, "Whats all this mushy talk?"

Sakura looks at Kakashi, "Kakashi Sensei?"

SuiKaFTW's Post:

Naruto's face lit up. "Hey Kakashi-Sensei!"

Sasuke looked at Karin for a long stretch of time. "Let go." He finally said. Suigetsu stuck his tongue out at Karin teasingly. "He doesn't want a troll like you, as I've said before." He said, smirking.

ILoveStuff's Post:

Kisame eyed the scene before him. "Strange kids." He muttered, wanting to slice open all of them.

Kakashi was reading his book as always, "Why the gloomy face Sakura?" Kakashi had asked, he was completly unaware of the fact that Naruto and Sakura went to see Sasuke.

"Oh what? I'm not sad or anything." Sakura said as she let out the best fake smile she could. Those words Sasuke said, still haunting her in her head.

Kakashi could sense the tension and sadness between his students, "Well, how about I take you guys to go get some ramen?" Kakashi was trying hisi hardest to get whatever his students were thinking of off their mind.

Sakura looked at the ground then said, "I have to go help Ino at the shop today, I just remembered. Maybe next time!" Sakura stated as she ran off towards the shop.

"Okay, so why don't you tell me what happened Naruto?" Kakashi asked as he sat on the bench and started reading his book.

SuiKaFTW:

Naruto sighed. "We... Saw Sasuke. " He said, looking down.

Suigetsu, who was done, did not materialize into water as he usually did. He was going to keep his mouth shut for once. Sasuke sighed.

"Huh?" Karin was surprised that Suigetsu didn't use his beloved technique to avoid the hit but tried to hide heremotions and walked away steadily like she really expected her punch to land on the guy's face. Then the fiery top turned on her heel and watched both men from kirigkure. "Ok, finish it soon then!" She demanded a resting her hand on her heap. This time she wanted to see Suigetsu lunch a hit on Kisame, at least.

SuiKaFTW:

Suigetsu sighed, rubbing the best area Karin had punched. "I don't... I'm not fighting. " Suigetsu said, glancing at his beloved executioner's blade.

ILoveStuff:

Kisame shrugged. "You finally have brains instead of balls. " He said, chuckling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back