Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@Pequeno Burraidh

How come you don't boss me around Pequena? Quirk doesn't do it either. Can you please be firm with characters one time? =(.

How do you want me to be firm with characters?

My point is that I expect the chunin exam to descend to utter chaos as all three sides try to show off their stuff; giant explosions, laser beams, hurricane sized jutsus. Then there are the knights. I don't expect them to bring forth good tidings.

@clarinetti

It has been confirmed. Akago and Shirokko have children.

@Lucem Tenebris

I know he isn't, but I can't help thinking that Kouta is Kouki's son...

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you want me to be firm with characters?

My point is that I expect the chunin exam to descend to utter chaos as all three sides try to off their stuff; giant explosions, laser beams, hurricane sized jutsus. Then there are the knights. I don't expect them to bring forth good tidings.

@clarinetti

It has been confirmed. Akago and Shirokko have children.

@Lucem Tenebris

I know he isn't, but I can't help thinking that Kouta is Kouki's son...

1. Yea, about how I expect things to go down. Plenty of opportunity to form alliances and make new friends whilst we're at it.

2. Ew, children.

3. I know, right?

I think it's the hair...

lol. You don't like children Peq?

Nope, their obnoxious, loud, frustrating, never do what they're told and serve as a constant reminder of how short I am. Oh, and the wee gits seem to think they don't have to respect me cos I'm the same size of them. Which serves them no actual purpose once I bend the lot of them over my knee and skelp their behinds regardless of my size. That last parts specific to some of my younger nieces, nephews and cousins -.-

I think it's the hair...

Is it because it's white?

Nope, their obnoxious, loud, frustrating, never do what they're told and serve as a constant reminder of how short I am. Oh, and the wee gits seem to think they don't have to respect me cos I'm the same size of them. Which serves them no actual purpose once I bend the lot of them over my knee and skelp their behinds regardless of my size. That last parts specific to some of my younger nieces, nephews and cousins -.-

There are some good children out there. I'm sure you'll meet them one day.

Ah. Understandable then. I see my little toddler-aged cousins maybe once or twice a year. My brothers and I lock our rooms whenever they show up because they have a tendency to make messes.

Is it because it's white?

There are some good children out there. I'm sure you'll meet them one day.

Yes.

*pokes at corpse*

Ah. Understandable then. I see my little toddler-aged cousins maybe once or twice a year. My brothers and I lock our rooms whenever they show up because they have a tendency to make messes.

Yes.

*pokes at corpse*

Oh noi, toddlers are fantastic, they tend to listen to me still, it's the 6-14 range that's pisses me off. Just a few weeks ago we had a family get together I was at across the pond, and that favourite cousin I have in Texas, yea, his mum, least favourite aunt ever. Utter bint, told me that since I was the same height, I should watch after the children since they could relate to me. I was about to tell her to fuck right the hell off but super cousin stepped in.

Actually, I may think my height sucks arse, but at least my mum dad and I all get along. He's stuck in Texas with what equates to the least liked 20% or so of our extended family group.

Not saying anything is wrong with Texas, mind, just seems to be where a decent number of my ill mannered kin have decided to reside.

Nah, but we've all got our family troubles, so enough of that nonsense. Who else is totally stoked for Knights?

@Lucem Tenebris

That was the one that got me. Kouta and Kouki...

That was the one that got me. Kouta and Kouki...

The names sound the same, but they use different Kanji. Kouki uses the one for "light", while Kouta uses the one for "peace". Aside from the "Kou" in their names, they only share hair color and genetics.

I am, but I've still got gaidens to finish :/

I have fifteen years worth of Gaidens to write. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get through them all.

The names sound the same, but they use different Kanji. Kouki uses the one for "light", while Kouta uses the one for "peace". Aside from the "Kou" in their names, they only share hair color and genetics.

I have fifteen years worth of Gaidens to write. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get through them all.

Good point. Though I want to have at least one post up for Shinsei...otherwise, I'd feel like I'm neglecting him. Then there's Scarecrow's gaiden...

So...Kouki and Kouta are related then?

No. Not just that. Are they the same person?

The struggle of having multiple characters is trying to devote time to each of them and not play favorites.

Also, the answer is yes.

The struggle of having multiple characters is trying to devote time to each of them and not play favorites.

Also, the answer is yes.

...What did Kouki do to himself?

Ah, no. Nevermind. I don't want spoilers. I'm sure it'll all be explained in due time.

Last edited by a moderator:
...What did Kouki do to himself?

Ah, no. Nevermind. I don't want spoilers. I'm sure it'll all be explained in due time.

Ah, I meant yes to the first question. They are related. I'm not sure if Kouki would be capable of reincarnating himself, or something along those lines.

The answer is not trying to find time to spend for each character, it is in making characters that you find yourself wanting to make time for. 

True. Although, wanting to make time for characters sometimes brings me back to the issue of finding that time. Still, these are wise words.

Ah, I meant yes to the first question. They are related. I'm not sure if Kouki would be capable of reincarnating himself, or something along those lines.

True. Although, wanting to make time for characters sometimes brings me back to the issue of finding that time. Still, these are wise words.

The relief I feel upon hearing this is mingled with a slight disappointment.

The answer is not trying to find time to spend for each character, it is in making characters that you find yourself wanting to make time for. 

I want to make time for all of them...

corocoro10164.jpg

Gotta say, I like the direction they're going with Sun and Moon with how radically different everything is. Though, it's pretty blatantly obvious which characters are connected to the Ultra Beasts.

giphy.gif

Face it Onee-Chan, I've so many things that I'm an exception to, and it's all because you accepted my proposal regarding lore that allowed for the existence of one Shinobu Otsutsuki who you just couldn't bring yourself to kill. Shinobu was the Sans to your Frisk. You were full of LOVE, but no matter how much you tried, you just couldn't beat her.

Like Sans would say...

tumblr_o144tmylgq1tpv105o1_500.gif

It's a beautiful day outside.

=) Yes a beautiful day to be grounded  :$

@Pequeno Burraidh

I see. Okay. No problem.

@QuirkyAngel

xD. Forget what I said about firmness. Don't be so hard on the Knights, you don't even them. Don't judge a book by its cover.

Did you want a Kouki 2.0?

Maybe.

=) Yes a beautiful day to be grounded  :$

@Pequeno Burraidh

I see. Okay. No problem.

@QuirkyAngel

xD. Forget what I said about firmness. Don't be so hard on the Knights, you don't even them. Don't judge a book by its cover.

I don't think they are bad people. How can honorable knights be bad? I simply meant they are unlikely to be coming to the chuunin exams bearing good news...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back