Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
clarinetti said:
Ah yea, my bad about that: I just figured it be easier/ take up less space to break it up as such. Didn't expect it to turn out so long. (' :) )
So? Any time of the year is a good time for ice-cream.(o'v'o)
Ice cream is one of those things I always have readily available at my house. And I always get hungry during winter. Not so much summer.

Yah, that's right, need to fix that post eventually.Eh, for now just adjust everything to be intended for the audience that is there until I get around to it. I need to get to bed here soon though, far too late for me.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Yah, that's right, need to fix that post eventually.Eh, for now just adjust everything to be intended for the audience that is there until I get around to it. I need to get to bed here soon though, far too late for me.

[/QUOTE]
Good night to you V. I marked things just to make it easier for you.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Good night to you V. I marked things just to make it easier for you.

[/QUOTE]
I saw, thanks, stupid Kouki deciding to not be around -.-

I hate messing with finished posts like that.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I saw, thanks, stupid Kouki deciding to not be around -.-
I hate messing with finished posts like that.

[/QUOTE]
Haha. Well it's not too bad. I didn't read about any intimate conversations with him. If you erased the red and didn't do anything else, it'd still make sense.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Haha. Well it's not too bad. I didn't read about any intimate conversations with him. If you erased the red and didn't do anything else, it'd still make sense.

[/QUOTE]
Cept it'd take away a good chunk of my stupid post -_-

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Cept it'd take away a good chunk of my stupid post -_-

[/QUOTE]
No it was good. Really. I enjoyed it. I still would even with the subtraction. It was like reading the ending episode of Naruto. I read the conclusion of it in his voice =P

For anyone who needs, the summary is done.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]No it was good. Really. I enjoyed it. I still would even with the subtraction. It was like reading the ending episode of Naruto. I read the conclusion of it in his voice =P

For anyone who needs, the summary is done.

[/QUOTE]
Like Rei's part or just all of it, also good morning to peoples despite me being up far earlier than normal.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Like Rei's part or just all of it, also good morning to peoples despite me being up far earlier than normal.

[/QUOTE]
Good morning to you. I was meaning the pink part at the end with the Unstoppable Force x Immovable Object. It just had a nice character development vibe. It helps with my post on Wunan

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Good morning to you. I was meaning the pink part at the end with the Unstoppable Force x Immovable Object. It just had a nice character development vibe. It helps with my post on Wunan

[/QUOTE]
Oh ya, I liked making that part too. It's gonna be a real interesting scenario over all, especially given Dove's power and fighting experience versus Rei's compassion and her learning curve.

@White Masquerade

Does Jinan's meter represent the 8/14 or the progress of the fight?

1463889621067.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
I have already started on the Wunan post, it should be in tomorrow

[/QUOTE]
Awww, but that's like, all bloody day =/

But a'right!

*Is excited*

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
7766ca4792af19a8754b96ff98c51eec.jpg

[/QUOTE]
I really liked the touch of her being horrified at seeing herself in Dove. Cos all 'parents' want their children to grow up to be like them for the most part, but for Wunan to see 'what being like her' is when put into who Dove used to be and all that. Oh just bugger fuck that just blew me out of the water and why don't you write books or summat cos it's just so perfect!

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I really liked the touch of her being horrified at seeing herself in Dove. Cos all 'parents' want their children to grow up to be like them for the most part, but for Wunan to see 'what being like her' is when put into who Dove used to be and all that. Oh just bugger fuck that just blew me out of the water and why don't you write books or summat cos it's just so perfect!

[/QUOTE]
I am glad you liked it! Your prior post set it up well. And book-writing nooo. I don't think it's for me, haha.

Veirrianna Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
I dunno if Shinsei could post in response to Dove at the moment, but he could in response to Rei if you wanted =P
I wanna say I'll post tonight...but we'll see...=/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back