Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Bahahaha! Well that is the beauty of this thing. It's out of your hands. Akane + Anpan will have to rely on those at the Mansion to sort things out. They also have to rely on Dove + Shinsei + Maika/Hira with Wunan.
We just have to pray each group makes the right choices and it leads to something good.

[/QUOTE]
Is this a not so subtle hint that neither Anpan or Akane will be able to go to Konoha to try to aid with the situation there? Not that I want to kybosh everything that the shinobi alliance has been doing and take down the Kakureyami for good (Because I'd be equally content with that outcome), but admittedly I'm kind of curious now to see how a conversation between Anpan and Jinan would turn out (Whether it be about peace or anything else XP).

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Because a traumatic event from her childhood started a schism in her understanding of reality, and while it seemed benign in the beginning, further loss, which was the trigger for the schism to begin with, has further driven her past the brink and she's near full blown lost her mind.
In other words... it was all you guys =P

Edit: I think we could technically say it was Maika's fault for what's happening now.

[/QUOTE]
Well when you put it that way, you could say this potential demise of the alliance/ world is of our own doing. xp

And we're past the point of no return I'm guessing?

clarinetti said:
Is this a not so subtle hint that neither Anpan or Akane will be able to go to Konoha to try to aid with the situation there? Not that I want to kybosh everything that the shinobi alliance has been doing and take down the Kakureyami for good (Because I'd be equally content with that outcome), but admittedly I'm kind of curious now to see how a conversation between Anpan and Jinan would turn out (Whether it be about peace or anything else XP).
Well when you put it that way, you could say this potential demise of the alliance/ world is of our own doing. xp

And we're past the point of no return I'm guessing?
For Dove, yes, but I am not without hope. As Yoda has shown, there can be great power in small individuals.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]You might want to hope we can keep Dove away from Orisas by the by.

[/QUOTE]
Psh. What's Dove gonna do to Orisas (>u>) Hug her? Growl at her like a bear? Or has she come to get on her knees and bark like a dog as was asked before? Has she reconsidered?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Psh. What's Dove gonna do to Orisas (>u>) Hug her? Growl at her like a bear? Or has she come to get on her knees and bark like a dog as was asked before? Has she reconsidered?

[/QUOTE]
Ripe her apart piece by piece and then slowly crush her 'heart' under the heel of her foot. She has become the anti-thesis to her own name after all.

Edit: Oh, but she doesn't know about Rei yet does she? That'd be an interesting twist.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Ripe her apart piece by piece and then slowly crush her 'heart' under the heel of her foot. She has become the anti-thesis to her own name after all.
Edit: Oh, but she doesn't know about Rei yet does she? That'd be an interesting twist.

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_mwli4h2K881snbskwo1_500.gif

Come Rei and Dove.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
tumblr_mwli4h2K881snbskwo1_500.gif

Come Rei and Dove.

[/QUOTE]
You... you do realise they aren't on friendly terms with each other, right? I just meant Orisas didn't know was all, but yea, no, Rei and Dove are very much in opposition to each other right now.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]You... you do realise they aren't on friendly terms with each other, right? I just meant Orisas didn't know was all, but yea, no, Rei and Dove are very much in opposition to each other right now.

[/QUOTE]
Yes. This means claiming Rei as her daughter will be the best way to get at Dove <3

@Veirrianna Valentine

Mmm. Wouldn't you love that outcome V. I would. Orisas just hugging, laughing, and playing with Rei while Dove watches =D I like Rei! Have her come!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
Mmm. Wouldn't you love that outcome V. I would. Orisas just hugging, laughing, and playing with Rei while Dove watches =D I like Rei! Have her come!

[/QUOTE]
Pfft, like Rei would consider Orisas a mum. Maybe an aunt, but a mum? Nah.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Pfft, like Rei would consider Orisas a mum. Maybe an aunt, but a mum? Nah.

[/QUOTE]
Hey, don't be so harsh. Don't judge her before you know her =). Let me have Rei and Orisas will make an excellent mother. (:B)

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Pfft, like Rei would consider Orisas a mum. Maybe an aunt, but a mum? Nah.

[/QUOTE]
The eccentric aunt like mine has proclaimed herself

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Mmm. Yeah...saying "It's Maika's fault," definitely sounds a lot better. It rolls off the tongue you know? There's a certain charm to it.
@Veirrianna Valentine

I hope you don't expect Shinsei to be the good guy...

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Hey, don't be so harsh. Don't judge her before you know her =). Let me have Rei and Orisas will make an excellent mother. (:B)

[/QUOTE]
Loony auntie Orisas is loony xD

Welp, sooner you get Wunan's response out sooner we can commence with whatever happen with Dove and Rei xD

QuirkyAngel said:
Ah yeah, I've been meaning to ask you about that. Since you changed Chiaki's bonus, do I have to re-roll Chiaki's dice?
Hmm, if that's the case, I may reserve Chiaki's roll for when Jinan decides to attack him.

@Veirrianna Valentine

I hope you don't expect Shinsei to be the good guy...
I expect Shinsei to be Shinsei. We will see what he does when we get Wunan's response =P

(>A>)

*reads even slower*

[/QUOTE]
That was in perfectly fine English Syntax ( :P )

And sure, read slower, post in OOC more, we'll get to 1000 pages and the RP will take longer (>u>)

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
Please put that in American syntax so I can understand my European friend.
Eccentric = quirky or is a nice word for being a little crazy

Self proclaimed = calling oneself that

(>A>)

*reads even slower*

[/QUOTE]
Okie dokie. I'll just make a note that the # is 111 rather than 120.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Tell me 1 thing Quirky about you, if you don't mind.

[/QUOTE]
I eat more ice cream in the winter than summer.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
-_- Okay Ill pick up the pace. Clarinetti just gave me a 4-part essay to grade is all.

[/QUOTE]
Ah yea, my bad about that: I just figured it be easier/ take up less space to break it up as such. Didn't expect it to turn out so long. (' :) )

QuirkyAngel said:
I eat more ice cream in the winter than summer.
So? Any time of the year is a good time for ice-cream.(o'v'o)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back