Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@IG42

That was nice. That is definitely what Shirokko needs. I don't think any other character would have the personality to handle her.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Soo... Finally got that Shinobu post up, now to do some stuff with my other two characters.

[/QUOTE]
Give me some sugar Tmo

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
That was nice. That is definitely what Shirokko needs. I don't think any other character would have the personality to handle her.
Well we've established that Chiaki has the tolerance of a saint so he could've had a fair go but he wouldn't have the infatuation factor.

So how far down the line is a reply?

IG42 said:
Well we've established that Chiaki has the tolerance of a saint so he could've had a fair go but he wouldn't have the infatuation factor.
So how far down the line is a reply?
Soon. Not much else left to post so all my focus is at the mansion now.

Nice having Matatabi come out. Good move.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sooo... I'm done with two of my three posts... Just gotta do Kanami/Kokoro specific stuff in a post... Perhaps I'll get it up here today, although chances are I'll be begin on that one a while longer due to other RPs needing my attention alongside jobs and rent and all this other stuff need to take care of if I'm planning to go to college sometime soon...

Oh yeah, guess who's planning to become a chemistry major in order to perfect the art of making donuts? X3

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Sooo... I'm done with two of my three posts... Just gotta do Kanami/Kokoro specific stuff in a post... Perhaps I'll get it up here today, although chances are I'll be begin on that one a while longer due to other RPs needing my attention alongside jobs and rent and all this other stuff need to take care of if I'm planning to go to college sometime soon...
Oh yeah, guess who's planning to become a chemistry major in order to perfect the art of making donuts? X3

[/QUOTE]
CHEM! I am an Environmental Science Major with a bent towards business! With my limited chemical knowledge, I will aid you in the quest for the perfect donuts I promise on the formulas in my test tube.

And take your time Tmo. Do what you need to do! Just seeing the descriptions in your signature is enough to satisfy me while you're gone. The RP is almost done (for real this time) so sit back, stretch, and make what you want to do good.

After people clean up Naruto and Gonta, it is finishing Jinan/Wunan and that's it! We all say goodbye!

I will be waiting for Shinobu Gaiden by the way. I can't wait until she finally gets to read those history books (:3)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I will be waiting for Shinobu Gaiden by the way. I can't wait until she finally gets to read those history books (:3)

[/QUOTE]
Just because of this, I want to say that I'll create a mini-RP where the people here are welcome to come and do their own little after-stories, Shinobu included; with your permission, of course, if you'll give it. Heck, I may try to actualyl get some kind of Hosted Project up just to give us all a lot of room for creativity and also make it like a brand-new RP where others are welcome to join in and be a part of the future of the Ninja World. Sadly, I can't make any promises regarding Shinobu, as I honestly don't know what's going to happen to her. She's dead-set on creating peace, even if it lands her dead; thus, it's up to what everybody else does that decides whether or not Shinobu gets to go through those history books.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Just because of this, I want to say that I'll create a mini-RP where the people here are welcome to come and do their own little after-stories, Shinobu included; with your permission, of course, if you'll give it. Heck, I may try to actualyl get some kind of Hosted Project up just to give us all a lot of room for creativity and also make it like a brand-new RP where others are welcome to join in and be a part of the future of the Ninja World. Sadly, I can't make any promises regarding Shinobu, as I honestly don't know what's going to happen to her. She's dead-set on creating peace, even if it lands her dead; thus, it's up to what everybody else does that decides whether or not Shinobu gets to go through those history books.

[/QUOTE]
Dunno about Kanra, but you have my permission for whatever you want to do.

=P. Shinobu better not die! I will be mad at you if you do that to her. She has come so far. Why throw her life away for ninja that probably won't even appreciate what she's trying to do?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]=P. Shinobu better not die! I will be mad at you if you do that to her. She has come so far. Why throw her life away for ninja that probably won't even appreciate what she's trying to do?

[/QUOTE]
I'm not the one who chooses that at this point. It's truly up to what happens with the other players. The dice rolls determine things, the actions other players can cause things to change; The only way I can prevent anything from happening to Shinobu is by breaking character and having her not partake in this ending chapter. I couldn't do that to her; she wants peace, and I haven't the right to stop her from chasing what she's chased the entirety of the RP. It would be too cruel for me to stop this train now.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Lol. Tmo. I admire your passion, fire, and dedication to the will of Shinobu.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade

Nyarlathotep, the Crawling Chaos, is best girl and I can't get this eldritch chanting out of my head. It also helps that show has a TON of Kamen Rider references literally everywhere.​
What? O.o You totally confused me, lol. Isn't that thing a monster? How is it best girl? And is the Nyarlathotep like, in that show the song is from?

ROFL. Gas, you smashed together 50 things into 1 post

@White Masquerade

cufskvrfdsxapqnb36iesqjlg6qsyfne_hq.jpg

The girl in this image is the same individual as the mass of writhing tentacles on the right. Nyarlathotep was best known for assuming a wide variety of forms in the stories anyways. Basically, most characters are someone from Lovecraft's writings and the main character himself has to deal with the antics of freeloading eldritch abominations from the outer reaches of space. At the end of the LN series, he gets married to Nyaruko. His mind gets broken when they mate but everything turns out fine on the next page.

Im ust witin on the quirkuangel tp post up her beautiul post of shinsei bein all shinseiishness and te like to whoever he ets to taling to then Illl do Dove and Rei posyin again. Also Rei is best chracter cos she's npt into doin the violence and shite w9th everytobe cos she chill as etting and the like. Peoplee need to be mre like the REi and the lieke so that mebbe we'd lalla stop beinf ars4s to eachcpther aysknow>

Hey whyu does the oookabura sit in the old gum tree when the fact is a gim tee is a euecayltputs tree which ahscare oway bugs an d ishit / Kookjbra eat busg nnd shit bso woulsntthsy want to sit and an0ther t ree so thata sthey theyt coulf gind more bugss?>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back